Ravenclaw's make a stand

I had been trying to get some sleep, in my dorm, when my left arm suddenly burned, waking me up. The Dark Mark that had been burned into my skin, connected me to the other Death Eaters. So I knew who had pressed their mark, and why.
Harry was in the castle.
I quickly threw my dressing gown over my pajamas, and made my way into the Common room. I heard a loud bang, and saw Luna stun Alecto Carrow.
Harry had his back to me, and was looking at the stunned witch, with his wand raised.
"I've never stunned anyone except in our DA lessons. That was noisier than I thought it would be" admitted Luna.
"Harry, Luna, what are you doing here?" I asked them.
Harry spun round quickly. "How did you know I was here?".

My eyes instinctively flicked to my left arm, where the mark was.
Harry took a step back. "I see".
"You think I wanted this?" I asked him.
Luna stepped forward in my defense.
"Zoe has been very helpful. Her house elf brought me food every day, in the cellar, even when Zoe wasn't there" she told Harry.
I heard footsteps from above me, and realised that Luna's Stunning spell had woken the other Ravenclaws.
"Quickly, get under the cloak. So no one can see you" I said hurridly.
Luna threw the invisibilty cloak over the two of them, just as a stream of Ravenclaws entered the room. Heading for Alecto's unconscious body.

A loud knock sounded at the door, followed by a soft voice.
"Where do vanished objects go?" Asked the eagle on our door.
"I dunno do I? Alecto! Alecto, are you there? Have you got him? Open the door! Alecto! If he comes and we haven't got Potter, do you want to go the same way as the Malfoy's? ANSWER ME!" Shouted Amycus.
We all began to retreat from the door, some Ravenclaws even ran back up to their bedrooms.
"May I ask what you are doing Professor Carrow? If you wanted to get inside, you could just ask your sister. Didn't Flitwick let her in earlier? Instead of waking up the whole castle" suggested the calm voice of Professor McGonagall.

"She ain't answering, you old besom. You open it" demanded Amycus.
"Certainly" replied McGonagall.
"Where do vanished objects go?" The door asked again.
"Into non-being, which is to say everything" she answered.
"Nicely phrased" replied the door, as it opened.
The few Ravenclaws that had stayed, bolted as Amycus flew into the room, but I stayed.
He ran over to his sister when he saw her sprawled on the floor.
"What have they done to her, the little whelps? I'll cruciate the lot of them" he yelled.
"She's only stunned. She'll be perfectly all right" replied McGonagall.

"No she bludgering well won't. Not after the Dark Lord gets hold of her. She's gorn and sent for him. I felt my Mark burn, and he thinks we've got Potter" explained Amycus.
"Got Potter? What do you mean? Potter is in my house, why would he try and get into the Ravenclaw tower?" Questioned McGongall.
"I dunno why do I. But I was told he might come here".
Amycus turned to me, realising that I was in the room.
"Did you do this?" He demanded, pointing at his sister.
"No. I came down when I felt... I mean, I couldn't sleep, so I came down here. By the time I got here she was already like this" I answered.
Not wanting to reveal my Dark Mark to McGonagall, I bent the truth slightly.

"We can push it off on the kids. We'll say Alecto was ambushed by them, and we'll say they forced her to press her Mark. He can punish them. Couple of kids more or less, what's the difference?" Said Amycus craftly.
"Only the difference between truth and lies, courage and cowadice... But let me make this very clear. You are not going to pass off your many ineptitudes on the students of Hogwarts, I shall not permit it" replied McGonagall, standing her ground.
"Neither will I. I won't let you blame my house, for your sisters failings" I told him.
"You stay out of this Rosier" snapped Amycus.
He turned away from me, and began advancing on McGonagall.
"It is not a case of what you'll permit Minerva. Your time's over. It's us what's in charge here now, and you'll back me up, or pay the price".
And then he spat on her face.

This seemed to anger Harry, just as much as me, for he threw off the cloak, and raised his wand at Amycus.
"You shouldn't have done that! Crucio!" Shouted Harry.
Amycus was lifted off his feet, writhing in the air, like a drowning man. It wasn't pleasant to watch.
When Harry was finished, Amycus was thrown against a bookshelf. He crumpled onto the floor, and stopped moving.
"I see what Bellatrix meant. You have to really mean them" Harry continued.
"Potter! You're here. Wha- how.. Potter, that was foolish" replied McGonagall.
"He spat at you"
"Potter I- that was very gallant of you, but don't you realise..."
"Yeah, I do".

"You must flee. Now Potter, as quickly as you can!" Whispered McGonagall.
"I can't. There's something I need to do. I need to find something, I think it's Ravenclaw's diadem, but I'm not sure" replied Harry.
"Then we shall secure the school, against He Who Must Not Be Named, while you search for this object"
"Thank you Professor. I know a way to evacuate the innocent's out of the school"
"Good. I will find the other Head's. We teachers are rather good at magic you know. Of course, something will have to be done about Professor Snape".

I watched them turn to leave, but I didn't want Harry to go. I needed him to forgive me.
"Wait Harry!" I called.
He turned and ran over to me.
"Can I help?" I asked.
"Not unless you know where Ravenclaw's diadem is?" Replied Harry.
"Afraid not. But listen Harry..."
"I know you want to talk, but this isn't really the time. When this is over then we can talk"
"O.K. Harry..."
"What?"
"You'll beat him won't you?"
"I'll do my best"
"Good. Well, you'd better get going".
Harry nodded then ran after McGonagall and Luna.
If there was going to be a fight, then I needed to be ready. And I certainly wasn't going to war in my pajamas. Especially if I died, I didn't want to be found, wearing something embarressing.