I chuckled again.

"Okay. Okay. I did this thing with my boobs," I state proudly.

Yes.

I know, I sound like the biggest hoe ever.

But hey, it works.

"What with your boobs?" Aubrey asks slowly, obviously confused.

Again.

I chuckled. Her innocent was amusing.

But I decided that I wasn't going to torture her even more and actually explain what happened.

"Because I have big ass boobs, I did this thing where I cross my arms under my boobs to push them up to distract him while I talked to him about giving up his captaincy and giving it to me," I state proudly.

Wow.

I really do sound like a hoe.

TEEHEE.

Aubrey paused.

I waited for her response. Which just didn't happen.

"Um... Aubrey?" I asked. "You still their?"

Suddenly I hear her crack up laughing.

"OH MY GOD, YOU ARE JOKING!" Aubrey shrieks, laughing hysterically. Honestly, she is probably rolling around the floor like a fucking seal, because she sure sounds like one.

"So you distracted him with your big tits?!" She asked giggling and snorting slightly.

Fucking snorting.

Maybe she's a pig now.

"Yes, Aubrey. Yes, I did." I stated. A big ass smirk on my face.

Aubrey giggles.

"Dude, that is genius," Aubrey says, still fucking giggling.

"I know right. Like this dude was full on staring into my boobs. I knew I have big boobs but damn, that just boosted my confidence." I say, chuckling.

Tricking this guy was honestly the most eventful thing that has happened so far, and being able to get away with it AND get captaincy!

"I can't believe you did that Ky!  I didn't even notice."  She says, her voice uplifting and happy.

"I don't even know how I got away with it.  It was like no one noticed me do it.  He just went into a complete trance with my boobs.  And everyone else seemed to think everything was fine."  I giggled, shoveling more potatoes into my mouth.

It was quite satisfying knowing that my plan had worked.  I don't usually use my body to get my way or take advantage of a situation in anything circumstances, because it makes people think I am a slutty person.  But at the same time, I am very body confident.  Don't get me wrong, it was probably unfair, but Coach obviously wanted me to be captain either way and Parker definitely would have put up a fight.  

Sometimes you got to do what you need to do to get what you want.

Don't hate the player, hate the game.

"I could tell something was up with him, but I didn't even realize what he was really staring at. And to find out he was staring at your tits,"  Aubrey laughs,  "That is fucking golden."

"Well, you do what you need to do,"  I state, shrugging my shoulders, still laying on the ground.  It was surprisingly comfortable.

"What are you going to tell your brothers?"  Aubrey asks, suddenly intrigued.

I frown my eyebrows.  

"Well, I'm not gonna say, "Oh hey brothers, the only reason I got captain instead of Parker was that I pushed my boobs up when my arms were crossed to distract him from fighting back.  And hey, now I'm the captain of the football team.  Surprise!"  I stated sarcastically.

Like I'm so going to say that to my fucking brothers.

*Shudders*

Aubrey scoffs but laughs.

"Well, no shit of course not that would be weird.  But what if they think that it was weird or sketchy or something?"  Aubrey asks.

I pout my bottom lip slightly in confusion.

"I never really thought about that.  But they did tell me that they think Parker is a nice kid and plus. I am their sister so I am sure he won't talk shit about me."  I say with a playful smirk on my face, shoving yet again, more potato salad into my mouth.  

Talking and eating is not a fast process.

"Yeah true I guess.  Well, it's going to be interesting at school tomorrow."  Aubrey says with a chuckle that sounds malicious.

I evil laugh back in response.

"Well, I better get going.  I have stupid biology homework to do.  I have no fucking clue why I chose that class because it is A grade shit and I am not getting no A grade in this class that's for sure."  Aubrey says.  I hear her move around in her room, probably getting her homework out of her school bag or something.  

I sigh.  

Of course, she has to leave me.

Little bitch.

"Okay, okay bye Aubrey.  Good luck with your shitty ass homework."  I state, shoving the last bit of potato yum yum into my mouth and standing up from the floor.

"Bye lazy ass. Good luck for tomorrow."  Aubrey giggles, probably smirking before hanging up the phone.

I chuck my phone on my pillow and jump onto my bed face first with a sigh and a smirk.

Aubrey was right.

Tomorrow is definitely going to be an interesting day.