°•○ ten ○•°

Kara's pov

"We need to talk" she asked I just sighed and sat up and looked at her with an annoyed face.
"What do you want soo-yeong?"

I asked annoyed and she just looked pissed. "To die." She replied " don't we all?" I asked chuckling.

"So What did you want?" I finally asked her. " a family,a husband." Soo-yeong said.

"Then go find you a mans , don't go soaking your tears through me if you just wanted one but if you wanted to steal my mans or my sister's man that ain't happening no way bitch" I said easily to make sure she got the idea.

She just chuckles. "I don't want jeongguk Kara, I want Jin.." soo-yeong said I just rolled my eyes. " sorry you can't have him bitch.." I warned her.

"Its fine..i got back up..." soo-yeong told me while smirking evily. I could see it in her eyes she is gonna harm Alexis.

"Okay hoe and?? I bet your back up is just some pussy bitch I bet." I said confidence lacing each and every word I spoke. What is she gonna do? I ain't scared of no skinny Asian bitch nor two of them.

---------------

Alexis pov

I walked out of jin's office trying to seem as normal as I could. But thoughts kept clouding my mind, I was having my bosses baby,I was moving into his house, I was meeting his parents.

I was scared as much as I tried to keep all these thoughts out it kept crepping back in.

I sat in my office, closing my eyes relaxing for a bit.

I was fine until...i felt sick, I ran to the bathroom which was by jin' s office, I'm pretty sure he saw me running.

I got to the bathroom and pushed the door open and kneeled down barfing everything I had in my stomach. I soon hear someone enter the girls bathroom and lift my hair up, it was jin...

A/n: hope you enjoyed!! I love y'all ! Now gotta go finish my homework that is late.