'four'

a/n: damn..hello i did not noticed that i had literally 53 readers!! like hello :) i did not expect this thank y'all sooo much like how can a blasian baby get this much? okay now im being stupid sorry hehe...but anyways sorry for not updating i have been busy(aahhm...placing orders for makeup..)and also im back in a society where it shall not be named...(school..) but non the less here y'all go my babeeess xo aliccee (also there are some mature dialogue in this chap soo yeah :))

( also thank you for commenting on by books @i_dont_know_god_damn)

seokjin's pov

i had walked away from alexis because i was afraid to ask her out on a date but my parents probably wouldn't approve more so my selfish dickhead i call a father. i walked out my building and hopped into my car on the way to my friends place.

i knocked on the door to be opened by a cute little boy "hey there byung-woo" i said to the little boy and he just grabbed my hand and rushed me inside the house. "woah there. where is your parents?" i asked the little boy and he pointed into the bedroom and i'm not sure if her could here it but i could...namjoon fucking his wife

i was in total shock and tried thinking of something to get the boy away from hearing his parents having sex upstairs so i called the maid.

 " hey can you take my nephew byung-woo out for a while please" i asked the maid and she looked confused and i sighed and leaned closer to her. "they are...doing business up there that byung-woo shouldn't be hearing.." i said and the maid nodded and took the little boy away for a while. i walked up to the room and then the moaning noises got louder. 

i was so shocked that i ran up to the room and barged in on namjoon doing doggy style on his wife. "yah! kim namjoon i swear to god you better not be fucking jisoo while my nephew is downstairs!!" i scream making them stop and scramble to try to cover themselves. 

"i-i thought t-that the maids w-were feeding him?" he said stuttering while i just scoff. "holy shit!...i swear you are such a terrible person why in the fuck cant you not learn to control yourself! what in the actual fuck!" i yell making namjoon and jisoo flinch. "w-we're s-sorry we didn't know w-where is he?" jisoo asked. 

" you! should be lucky i told a fucking maid to take him out for a while. should i call mom or maybe even tell taehyung i'm sure him and his wife will beat he shit out of both of you.

" i said with bitterness lacing my words making them look down at the ground. "and don't even apologize to me...apologize to your son..." i walk out of the bedroom and left the house slamming the door on my way out. i walked out to my car on my way to my other brothers house taehyung.

(i'm so sorry i'm in writers block here so sorry it sounds dumb guys sorry..)

Alexis's pov

i was in the car with jungkook and kara but i told jungkook to go to taehyungs house because he is my best mother fucking friend ever. 

we had met from hyolyn because she was dating him but now they are getting ready to be married and he was really sweet,funny,cute.and a crazy ass alien who had spoken a language that don't even exist but hyolyn still understand him. i had been close with him ever since and he's also the one that helped me to adjust to korea and teach me all about it. and hyolyn..lets just say if you close with her and fuck with her close friends and family she'll go fuck yo asses up..

we arrived at tae and hyo's house and fortunately the lights were still on so i rushed out the car and and busted inside and they were making out.

"uhh excuse me why y'all be making out tho?" i said making hyolyn and taehyung jump and look at me in shock. 

"oh..holy shit lex..everytime." taehyung siad and i just laugh and roll my eyes. "i need to venntt.." i said and taehyung just nodded and we both sat down. "okay..well you guys know my boss..well we sorta had sex.." i said looking down making hyolyn and taehyung gasp and look at eachother. 

"well okay.but first can we tell you something real quick?" hyolyn asked.

helloo so how you guys like the chapter? and comment down below if you know what hyolyn wantss to say?.