❐ two❐

warning!!smut be prepared i'm sorry, i'm not really good but hope you enjoy!

Seokjin's pov

My mood was fine till she showed up....

" jinnie! i missed you! " 

the under dressed young woman shouted ,while walking over to me.

i was super pissed and sure as hell not in the mood to deal with her ass.   i walked past her as she was about to reach me but passed my body while i ignored her calling my name.

" jinnie? where are you going?" she asked hearing the overly annoying sounds of her voice and heels hitting the floor, making me cringe.

 i was still walking to my private office where i hold meetings and other things like that. 

she continued to follow me while i got handed important papers by one of my assistants named, "Alexa".

" j-jinnie? hold on baby,what's the matter?" i still ignored her but she then put a hand on my thigh making me shift uncomfortably trying to get her hand off my thigh but as i kept moving her hand kept going higher.

she was smirking at me while my eyes averted off the paper now just looking at the table while i was steaming with anger as her hand is now close to my crotch area, before she went any further I harshly threw her hands off  and stood up grabbing her hair making her scream.

" look sooyeong!, i don't appreciate you showing up here and sure as hell wont have sex with your whore ass!"

 i yell at her and she just flinched as I inland her hair & she walks away. 

i dust off my suit and sigh, as i then decide to check on alexis.

I lean in to see that it was clean and mess free, I stood in see as i look to the side to see Alexis holding files while storing them in their correct places in the file cabinet. 

She is standing with her back side facing me, not noticing I was standing there in the doorway watching her move and looking at her ass which gave me a huge boner.

I walk closer to her and breathe on her neck making her startled and turn around to face me she holds her chest and exhales.

"Oh! sorry Mr. Kim you just scared me little" she said very sweetly ,i just chuckle at how cute she was.

how did i not notice her? she is sexy as hell i dont know why but i grab her waist making her more confused and kiss her. she does not hesitate to kiss me back.

 my hands travel down to her ass giving it a squeeze earning a cute squeal from her.

 i make her walk backwards towards the table.

"jump sweetheart.." i tell her and she jumps, her legs now around my waist and her ass on the table. never breaking from the kiss i unbutton her shirt and i see her bra and smirk i go from her lips to her neck sucking on it making her moan.

 i move to her belly kissing it and my hands slide off her skirt and underwear off. i slide my fingers into her wet core earning the sweet moan from her beautiful lips i continue pumping my fingers in and out while her moans were becoming louder. 

" M-Mr. kim i-im g-gonna c-cum!" she says i stop pumping my fingers and just lick my fingers " don't call me Mr.kim that's my fathers name, call me Seokjin you have worked for me a while right?" i say and she just nods, i go closer to her ear making her breathe faster " use that sexy voice of yours baby i like it" i say pulling away smirking she just blushes shyly."y-yes" she says making me smile. i take off my underwear and began to start positioning myself between her core and slide it in. I wait a little and then start pumping in and out of her slowly.

"fuuck! your so t-tight!" i said as we both moan. "

" faster jin!" she commands and i start to pump my length in and out faster.

i pull out and she whines, " turn around and stick your ass out towards me. but don't worry babygirl you'll get to cum " i say grinning and she does so. i position myself again and slam into her core making her let out a huge moan i pull my head back out of pleasure. i pump my length in her core fast. "j-jin im gonna c-cum!" shes says, "wait for me baby" i reply back making her reply breathy moan soon  i release my seeds inside of her and she releases her juice on me. i pull out a get towels to clean us up. " thank you alexis".

a/n: ...so..how'd you like it?... also i just checked and have more 13-16 year olds reading my story lmao. i'm not judging or anything but i mean if they are mature about it i guess it's okay? i dunno but please do not hate me. but thank youu for reading <3