Introduction

REWRITE THE STARS ⁑Introduction

REWRITE THE STARS
Introduction

✰ ✰ ✰ ✰

      BLIND SINCE BIRTH, Elia Chalamet has only known darkness, but the lack of sight did not hinder her ability to perceive the beauty of the world. Luckily for her, she was able to experience this beauty through the eyes of other people.

Elia was born with a natural gift for legilimency and used the ability to see within the minds of others in order to experience life for herself. She knew it wasn't the most ethical way to live, but by doing so she was able to build a deep sense of empathy for the lives of people and in return was able to see life.

With every step she took, Elia's kind and gentle demeanor never faltered. She was known for her warm and caring virtue which she upheld proudly through her extroverted personality. And despite her short temper, everyone at Hogwarts wanted to know who Elia Chalamet truly was. Even people like Theodore Nott.

      However, as loud and alluring as she appeared to be, all of Hogwarts could agree on one thing: Elia Chalamet was strange.

      She always seemed to know what you were going to say before you even said it, and the smile she held across her full lips almost seemed to tell you that she knew your deepest, darkest secrets.

      But the truth was — Elia did know everyone's darkest secrets. She knew what lurked behind people's not-so-kind smiles and their persuasive words. She could see the worst in people; seeing their deepest desires and the venom that fell from their tongues could leave anyone with a distaste for relationships. Yet there were times where she could also see the best in them. She could see people's thoughts when they spoke about their passions or interests; there was a bright, warm light that appeared in their mind as they spoke that Elia enjoyed to see over all else.

      Despite Elia's desire to speak about these secrets, she couldn't. No one knew of Elia's legilimency and that was how it was supposed to be. She didn't want people to look at her any more differently than they already did because of her lack of sight and strange habits.

      Instead, Elia did her best to live on her own terms. She preferred to live her life day by day, never worrying too much on what tomorrow would bring. She did her best to cover the pain of hearing everyone's minds with a kind smile that seemed to fool everyone.

Everyone but Cedric Diggory.

STARRING

STARRING ⁑