Chapter twenty

Swan nodded as he leaned over and rested his head against her shoulder.
Falcon lightly kissed his cheek.
Then they both go to the living room,
Waiting for abby to complete the swan and falcon Reese story.
Falcon sighed as she sat in the chair with swan aside her.
Falcon says to swan, Can I tell you something?
You know abby made falcon and swan Reese brother and sister in her story much like we are in real life without the incest parts in it but everything she wrote was accurate.
Don't you agree?
Swan says, Oh, yes, definitely!
Abby is so creative.
She likes to be really realistic talking about actual events.
She just put my deaf-blindness in it.
It serves a purpose and not just an arbitrary detail.
Abby knows we are brother and sister in real life but she made the ages like falcon was older than swan Reese as i heard but i will not spoil it.
Falcon is a big sister.
Swan says, I have not told anyone this but
I legally changed my last name to Reese because i know abby is a fan of the Reese's peanut butter cups but i still not forgot my oringal last name is still Crothers.
It's a funny story.
But we are still the Crothers team together.
Falcon smiled and says, I very much agree.
I had a fun childhood with you.
I never want it to end.
I'm glad i was there for you all my life until i died.
I enjoyed reading Abby's stories.
But abby put how i treated you all my life into the fictional falcon via how I had felt with your deaf-blindness,me being your notetaker,how i treated you like a son etc..
I absolutely adored that.
She wanted to write about our awsome inspirational brother and sister relationship.
She did a very good job.
Swan says while smiling, Indeed, yes.
I really appreciated abby for doing that.
I loved that she wrote the scenes for reminiscing's sake.
Recently, She was frustrated that when her falcon and swan's scenes were gone but she wrote what she had left over.
I know she puts a lot of work and dedication in what she writes.
Falcon smilied and kissed swan on the cheek like a mother does with her son affectionately.
Swan looked up at falcon.
They were in a tender embrace.
Then abby was walking down to the living room and saw falcon held swan as he laid his head on her chest while falcon held on tight on her grip of swan.
Falcon was laying on her back while holding swan and petting his hair.
Falcon and swan both closed their eyes.
Abby watches them from a distance and wrote some notes down and ideas of very intimate scenes of falcon and swan Reese based on Abby's personal observations of swan and falcon cuddling.
Abby wrote very fast as she brainstormed, then carefully looked over what she read and added some dialogue. She turned to a fresh page.
Abby scribbled then put her pen on top of her notebook.
She walked over to swan and falcon,Tiptoeing.
Abby now sat next to falcon then gently woke her up.
Abby says, Psssst.
Mom and uncle swan.
Wake up, please, this is important.
The falcon and swan Reese story is complete.
I'm so excited for you to see.
Falcon says in very stereotypical masculine vulgar language, How dare you wake me up!
Oh shit, I'm so very tired and pissy that I'm fucking tired with peoples bullshit,
OH MY GOSH!
Sorry for my arrogance.
Can we read it later.
I'm really tired.
Abby now sighed with disappointment.
Falcon rolled her eyes and says, Oh, did that hurt your little feelings?
Oh fine...
Bring it here.
I will read it.
Hold on.
I have to wake my brother up.
Swan, wake up!
Swan opened his eyes in very stereotypical feminine manner as he looked up at falcon and abby.
Swan now turned on his hearing aids and spread out his arms
Then slowly raised his body up with falcon helping him up.
Falcon embraced him with her arms under his armpits lifting him up to his fit and releasing when he had a firm standing.
Swan yawned and smiled at falcon.
He says, Hey! Hey! Hey!
What do we have here?
Did Abby write a new story? Amazing! Can't wait to read!
Falcon snatched the 14 paged falcon and swan Reese story roughly like in a very stereotypical masculine form of aggression from Abby's hands.
She sighed with annoyance and says, Oh my gosh this is so much writing.
We will both read it together..
Ready to read, Swan?
Falcon and swan began to read the story together.
After a few minutes later,
They read all of it and looked up at abby.
Falcon says about the whole story,giving her review of it, Okay, I finished reading.
What i think of it is a very touching story between a brother and a sister.
I almost cried and I never cry.
Swan agreed and says his part off falcons words, It was like a trip down memory lane, eh, Falcon?
Falcon says, It sure was!
Abby say while hearing each of their feedbacks, Thanks, I'm so glad you enjoyed it and if someone else wrote it I would definitely read it myself.
Falcon sighed and says, That is a good indication you wrote a good story, I guess.
I remember you wrote swan's birth had falcon breastfed him and did kangaroo care setting where how and why falcon developed a mother and son with swan came from,seeing that falcon was given swan to her right the minute he was born and was his first sight because her mother didn't want falcon to not have a child while knowing falcon was infertile but she told the nurses to transfer swan to falcon in her arms the minute he was delivered but out of great sympathy for falcon.
This was the part that almost made me choke up tears.
When I got the impression that swan was really meant to be falcons own biologically psychologically in her mothers mind while having paul as her own,i get the impression that falcon signed swans birth certificate as well to symbolize her deep commitment filling her role as his mother resulting in placing her mother as a surrogate .
It was interesting.
Abby I found that very interesting because you done tons of psychological research into it
You did a lot of research well
but i know you were frustrated and devastated at the lost falcon and swan scenes you wrote were gone like swans birth flashback by falcon I referred To,how falcon became swan's notetaker,swan and falcon Calvin Hobbes scene,swan and falcon play with water scene where falcon plays with the hose and does things like peeing like a stereotypical teenage guy and swan acting like a stereotypical teenage girl,falcon breast feeding and do kangaroo care to swan in past and present.
I think it is possible you wrote better the second time than the first.
You included descriptions of their changing rooms.
That actually reminds me of a couple in love, a married couple not brother and sister, so that impressed me.
Swan telling falcon mother-son poems and having falcon remarking swan is like a son to her scene exploring their mother son like relationship in depth,falcon talking about intact sexuality to swan,falcon creating mockingbird.
I can remember them detail by detail.
They are all of them i can remember that you lost forever
But I can remember their you getting incredibly frustrated over it, losing the scenes that explained falcon and swan in depth and their history together were gone forever,
I hope that is encouraging.
Abby was speechless and says, It sure is!
I still have the falcon football scenes with swan cheerleading,Sam's funeral scene,one more angel scene,Sam with falcon scenes of Sam's memories.
I hope you appreciate me writing about you guys.
Falcon smilied and says, We sure do appreciate it.
We really love what you wrote about us.
It was completely heart touching.
You have us so accurately to a T.
Swan smilied at abby and says, You always chatter my ears off about those stories.
I know you are going to put them in positive charge to make up for the lost scenes.
You go, chief!
Abby says, I'm glad you're excited for new stories.
Falcon says, I want to give you a piece of advice.
Get to work to write if you want to.
You know how they say Rome wasn't built in a day?
Take your time,don't rush.
I know your ADHD is set out of control sometimes.
Take your medicine.
Abby says something pretty stupid, It's not fun to write when your world is upside down because you're laying on your bed with your head hanging off waiting an eternity for creative juices to come.
Falcon says, Excuse me, what did you say?
I think you are fucked in the head.
you want to bail out.
Oh, I'll tell you something.
Well I'll tell you something.
This is no go zone you hear huh?
It's a quest. It's a quest for fun.
You're gonna have fun, and I'm gonna have fun...
You hear me? Huh? Huh? I can't hear you!
We're all gonna have so much fucking fun.
we're gonna need plastic surgery to remove our goddamn smiles!
You'll be whistling 'Zip-A-Dee Doo-Dah' out of your assholes!
Hahahahahahaha!
I must be crazy!
Oh man!
Holy Shit!
I was trying to imitate you.
Abby says to falcon and says, Nailed it!
Falcon says and hugs abby, Awe, thank you, even if you are impulsive.
Abby i love you.
Imma go back to sleep now.
Swan smilied and says to abby, I love you.
Abby got up and walked back to her writing room,.
In the distance,
She sees falcon and swan return to their nap and resting in peace.
Abby turns off the light and covered them with a blanket.
She sees them one last time as she covered them with the blanket on the top of them.
Falcon pufffed her Pillow roughly by punching it hard while having swan resting on top of her body with his eyes closed and his head still on her chest.
Falcon smiled at abby and says, Good night.
I will see you when i wake up.
Now you go and write some more, okay?
Now i want to relax with my "son".
I love him.
My little swanling.
Mess with my swanling, I dare you. If you mess with my little swanling, oh, it won't turn out good for you, buddy!
She puts her hands on swans ears and removed his hearing aids.
Falcon signed to swan via touch gestures.
Falcon tapped swan gently on his head to tell him can i put your hearing aids away?
Swan nodded yes.
She puts them in the hearing aid dryer as Abby gave it to her. The hearing aid dryer is a cylinder tube that is the color bright pink.
Falcon puts the dryer on the table then removing swans glasses.
She now feels swan moving his nose up and down like a puppy to tell her thanks non verbally.
She pulled the blanket and began to tuck swan in while carefully not to wake him up.
Falcon says,good night after being prepared to sleep.
She laid her head on the pillow and closed her eyes with a smilie on her face.
Swan's and falcon's tears both dropped into their entwined hands that made a heart
Abby walked away and smilied at the sight of them.
She turned the lights off.
She scribbled the new scene of swan and falcon was inspired by what she had seen right now in her notebook then puts it in her swan and falcon story folder.
She walked back to the writing room and went inside.
Fade to black.