Chapter eighteeth

She was done eating with swan and got up while paying her check. She hugged Swan as she saw him still seated.
Abby felt happy.
She went out of the restaurant and pulled the exit doors of the mall.
She was in the parking lot as she ran from the doors and across the road.
Abby walked back to her car.
Then she opened the car door and sat down on her seat.
She strapped her seatbelt in.
She put her hands on the steering wheel and pulled out the key from her pocket and put it in the ignition key hole.
The car automatically turned on and Abby put her hand on the gas pedal and drove from the parking lot to home in two hours.
Abby parked her car in the garage, then stepped out from the car.
She grabbed her backpack.
Abby swung it around her shoulders as she closed her car door. She ran into the white corridor.
Abby still had her backpack on, and she put it on the floor,
She grabbed a large jet black folder which had a bright cabaret red label "Abby's Swan and Sam story scenes."
It had a lot of scattered handwritten notes and full detailed hand written scenes so she can type it up later.
Abby held the folder and walked to where her writing room was located. She noticed the sign and door.
The shape of the sign was a rectangle in the same shape as a spiral bound notebook.
The name on the sign in Times New Roman font is Writer Abby's Block in black lettering in the middle of the sign.
The background of the sign looks just like notebook college ruled paper. The logo is a sharpened yellow number two pencil.
The door was big and perfectly square shaped with camouflage red and black pattern coloring.
The doorknobs are round and the color of charcoal.
She opened the door, but before she did that, she saw a rectangle empty circular thing built into the doorway with a iPad displaying famous soda drinks.
It was her version of a touch screen soda fountain machine found in Burger King.
She picked the soda name which was Dr. Thunder.
The soda machine birthed out a soda can.
Abby is grabbed the pop from the cylinder and had the folder tucked in her elbow.
She went inside her writing room which was aesthetically pleasing.
The floor, ceiling, and walls are forest green.
The ceiling has vertical lines crossing from end to end and horizontal ones from end to end crossing the vertical lines to form boxes.
The lines are royal purple.
The ceiling and walls have the same pattern.
Inside all the squares are aqua blue shapes of square, circle, triangle, trapezoid, rhombus, heart, and stars.
There is a desk with a chair.
There is a filing cabinet and a bookcase full of books.
The filing cabinet and bookcase are colored black with silver handles on the filing cabinet. The filing cabinet is on the left and the bookcase is on the right of the desk.
There is a lamp between the desk and bookcase that is colored red.
Abby was standing in the center of the writing room.
She walked over to her desk and chair in the center of the room.
The desk is a large desk that is a polished tan color with drawers on each side of the bottom.
The chair is a royal purple memory foam chair in the shape of a ball but with a rectangle back with a rounded top.
Abby sat down on the memory foam chair and put her folder on the desk next to the computer.
Beside the computer is the central processing unit on the left, and to the right is a red cup with her pencils, pens, and pencil sharpener with the colors of the rainbow.
Abby saw 5 drawers located under the front top portion of the desk.
The labels were copy paper, pens and brush colored markers, drawing boards,
clip on holders, briefcases, writing ideas folders, completed finished and unfinished stories and their folders of scattered notes of characters,full detailed descriptions, for scenes, handwritten drafts of scenes, now new stories and their folders, notebook paper for folders.
The labels are rectangular.
The labels were bold Arial font in size eighteen in a background of white and a font color of neon green.
Abby opened each of the folders.
All the contents of the drawers are fitting to their labels in a very organized fashion. Abby began looking at her computer.
The keyboard, mouse, computer monitor, and the CPU are colored navy blue.
Abby drank her pop as she turned on the computer and saw it starting up.
She continued to drink her pop as she saw her computer screen displaying wait a few minutes.
A few minutes went by,
The computer displayed the home screen where it read Abby's home screen name is swan1974.
She set her pop down and began to put her hand right on the mouse and click on the go button.
She saw the desktop screen starting up.
Abby now dragged her mouse and clicked on the folders app then saw displayed on the screen music.
She clicks on the music folder then she saw the paul Williams folder.
She now dragged her mouse and clicked on the song one more angel.
She saw the windows media player playing it on full audio blast then abby minimized the player.
She is hiding the music player from out of her sight.
She sees the desktop screen without the distracting of the windows media player blocking it.
Abby prefers to write to music when its playing in the background as shes typing her story.
Abby sighed, cracking her fingers.
She puts her hand on the mouse as she began to click on the desktop icon of Microsoft word.
She clicks on the icon and seeing the Microsoft word word software starting up.
She saw a display of a blank sheet.
Then she looks up to see the font shes going to use for the story title.
It was the icarly font.
She typed in the blank screen,
It read as displayed on the screen iphantomparadise
By abby crothers
She dragged her mouse arrow to click on the new blank paper
She began to type up the story as she saw it being displayed on the screen in the front of her.
She continued to hear one more angel on repeat playing in the background As she began to type her story as she had a photographic memory to show that she vividly sees the story going on her head.
The music played in the background as she began to type up and drink at the same time.
She typed as the text displayed on the screen.
Swan Making Sure He's Alone, Opens A Secret Wall In His House.
He Steps Behind It And Mirror Mounted On The Door Disappears As The Mirror Slips Into Place Behind Him.
As Swan Goes Inside,His Footsteps Walking Down A Hallway.
The Dark Hallway Was Filled With Red Dimmed Lights
The Red Dimmed Lights Were Shaped In Large Patterns Of Swan, Dead Bird Logo, Swan, Dead Bird Logo, Etc. On A Background Of Black.
Swan Stops At A Red Mirrored Door And Gets A Card From His Pocket.
The Red Card Says In Black Letters Saying The Swanage Hotel.
He Swiped It Down In The Slot.
The Red Mirrored Door Opens Up To Reveal A Black Background Taping Room With Red Lighting On The Walls And The Red Mirror Circular Shaped Dimmed Light In The Middle Of The Ceiling.
It's A Flattened Oval Object That Is Red With The Appearance Of The Dark And Red Light.
Swan Enters The Room Stepping Through A Framed Doorway Labeled "Portrait Of Swan."
The Room Is Filled With Racks Of Video Tape, All Individually Dated, Going Back 51 Years.
There Were Red Reel Boxes With Black Bold Letters
There Were Black Reel Boxes With Red Bold Letters.
The First Red Box On The Uppermost Shelf Is Entitled "Sam's Death"
Swan Takes The Box Down, Pulls Out The Reel Of Video Tape And Threads It Up On A Large Recorder In The Room.
Only For A Brief Second, Swan caught A Glimpse Of A Strange, Faded Logo Saying Death Records Film Productions On The Recorder, It Looks Like A Red Bird Laying On Its Back On The Black Recorder
He Pushes The "Play Button." He Walks Over To His Seat.
Then The Camera Pans Over To The Old Recorder And It Starts Spinning Automatically.
Swan Passes A Panel Of Large Tv Monitors That Recorded Swan's Every Move. (On One Of Huge Monitor Tv Screens Is A Picture Of Swan And Sam At The Monitor Control Panel.) And Stops Before A Large Video Tape Recorder.
He Pushes "Rewire" And The Machine Complies.
Then He Pushes Play.
We Cut To A Close Shot Of Swan's Face As He Watches The Video Tape Playback Of His Daughter death From The Day Before.
For The First Time, We See Swan Without His Cool. In Fact He's Sweating.
There's Something Up There On The Monitor He Finds Almost Unbearable To Watch.
It's Excruciating.
Swan wore The Red And Black Bird Vest,Satin Black Flared Bellbottoms That Reached To The Floor Covering His Shoes,Satin Black Shirt With Filly Cuffs On The Folded Collars And Sleeve Cuffs, A Red And Black Flamed Patterned Ascot,Black Satin Dress Gloves, Red Tinted Aviator Glasses With Black Metal Framing Around The Lenses.
Swan sits at The Black Satin Swan Chair With Red Eyes in the middle of the taping room.
swan was very anxious and nervous.
His eyes narrowed at Sam's picture on the wall and she is wearing red and black as swan.
swan sadly smiles at the thought of Sam.
He sees a video tape showing Samantha Puckett Reese Was 18 Years Old Driving In A Car, Looking Happy.
Sam Was Driving Logan And Herself,Her Mom To A College Visit.
A Logging Truck Collided On The Passenger Side And The Car Rolled Down A Hill Four Times And Stopped. Logan Was Horrified And Checked Behind Him To See His Mom Behind Him.
"Oh My Gosh, Is My Sister,Mother Okay?" He Screamed As Paramedics Rushed To Get Them Out Of The Car.
At The Hospital, Logan Survived With Minimal Injuries And Sonya The Same.
He Called Swan And Said They Were In An Accident But Logan,Sonya Was Okay. Swan Was 60 Years Old But He Still Looked 20.
"What About Sam?" Swan Asked.
"What You Mean Sam??" Sonya Snapped
"I Mean Of Course I Am Glad You And Logan Are Okay But Sam Is Precious To Me As Well," Swan Said. Sonya Sighed, And After A Few Silent Minutes ,She Replied Coldly,"Sam Was On The Side The Logging Truck Hit."
Swan Gasped. "What?!" He Cried.
"She Had A Traumatic Brain Injury With Fatal Blood Loss." Sonya Said.
Swan Was Heavily Breathing And Sweating.
Swan Believed Whole Heartedly In Miracles Until This Horrible Day.
"She Almost Died But She's Waiting For You To Hear Her Last Words Sonya Said Finally.
Swan's Warm Heart Turned Frozen Carbon Dioxide Cold And Was Hard As Stone.
His Blood Started Boiling.
"Oh My Gosh Sonya Do You Even Care What Happened To Her? Only Concerned With Logan? Sonya You Selfish Idiot!"
"Don't Call Me That," Sonya Said.
"Why Should I Not? You Deserve Being Called That! Why Did I Even Marry You? Why?" Swan Screamed.
"We Are So Done In Our Marriage It Is Unbelievable How You Loved Her," Sonya Said.
Swan Angerily Yelled,Excuse Me You Neglected Her And All I Did Was Take Her Under My Wing! Swan Was Crying Tremendously Now.
Never Before Did Swan Felt A Pain So Deep, It Consumed Who He Once Was.
Then He Saw Sam Calling Out For Him Then He Ran To Her Room.
Swan Comes In Her Room.
Swan Now Felt Everything At Once. It Was Like He Was Carrying The Weight Of The World's Burdens On His Shoulders.
Swan Says,My Poor Angel!
Sam Says,Oh, Daddy, Swan Now Carefully Carried Sam In His Arms.
Sam Saying Her Last Words That Made Him Cry Harder He Had Been Since His Mother Died Of Cancer,You Have Given Me A Life That I Would Be Proud Of Even If It Was Short Lived.
Swan Says,You Will Be Okay, Child, I Promise, Heaven's Gates Are Waiting To Let You In At This Moment.
Sam Now Kisses Him Goodbye And Held On To Him As Swan Was Her Lifeline. Her Heartbeat Beated Slowly And Flatline.
He Felt As If That Was The Beginning Of A Long Life Nightmare.
Swan Sadly Says,Enjoy Your Life Forever In Heaven. Then He Slowly Kissed Her Cheek.
He Never Wanted To Let Her Go,He Was So Heart Broken.
Swan Was Numb,Alone.
Swan Never Moved From His Spot,Still Traumatized.
Swan Felt A Flood Of A Mix Of Emotions Flow Through Him And His Broken Depressed Soul Ached With Hurt And Sorrow While Looking At Her.
Swan Never Letted Go Of Sam Hours Later Until The Doctors Tried To Take Her Away From Him.
Swan Was Bawling His Eyes Out In Pain.
Swan Yelled Out,Nooo!!!!
The Doctors Held Him Back As They Carried Her Body Away.
The Doctors Tried To Calm Him Again,He Did Calm Down.
Swan's Doctor Felt Swan's Pain Because He Lost A Child The Same Way,
He Tried To Talk To Swan,Hey There, I Understand Your Pain. I Am Always Here To Lend A Helping Hand.
Swan Says,Thanks.
Swan Weakly Smilies.
The Doctor Says,Be Glad To Help. I'm Your Doctor You Know? I Known You For A Long Time Since We Were Kids. I Know How You Were When Your Mom Died. Let Me Know If You Need Anything?
Swan Says,I Will Let You Know.
Everyone He Knew Went To Sam's Funeral, Everyone Except For Of Course...Sonya.
The Tape Now Shows After The Funeral, A Traumatized Swan Looked At Sam's Room Once More.
Swan Picked Up A Baby Cub Doll Which Belonged To Sam.
Swan Can Imagine Hearing Her Voice Saying I Love You.
Then Swan Turned Angry And Crazed.
Swan Says,Fuck!!!! Why?! Why Did This Have To Happen?!
He Smashed Sam's Room In Anger Then Cut His Wrists.
He Threw Everything In The Floor, But Red Thunder Boomed Outside The Window.
Swan Felt Roaring Rage And Deep Sorrow.
Then He Kneels Down On The Floor Crying.
Then He Sadly Says To Himself,I Never Want To Let Her Go For The Life Of Me.
Swan Gets Up And Leaves Her Room.
Then Swan Gets In His Room, Swan Now Looked At His Wardrobe And Sighed.
He Now Started To Wear Red And Black Because He Knew It Was Her Favorite Colors,
Not For Dressing Like The Devil.
But Really He Was Wearing It Because It Felt Like Her.
He Told Himself,Because I Liked How Black,Red Suited Me, It Was... Stylish,
And I Liked How Soft It Was.
But Really I Was Wearing It Because It Smelled Like Home,
And It Smelled Like Sam And I Wanted So Badly For It To Be Her Wrapped Around Me Rather Than Wearing The Wardrobe.
But It Did Cheer Me Up A Little,
When I Close My Eyes And Pretended That The Part Of Me That Loved Sam Was The Only Part Of Me.
Swan Sighed In Sorrow.
But Swan Knew He Wouldn't Get The Chance To See Her Get Married,Have Skylar Again And Raise Her. He Wanted Everything The Best Just For Her.
Now They Took Her Away From Him Then He Felt Boiling Anger Towards His Wife That Drove Him To Being Suicidal And Filled Him With Emotional Scars That Would Never Heal.
Swan Knew That By His Painful Realization And Says To Himself,
My Loving Daughter Who Was The Only Living Thing I Had Ever Loved Properly And Who Had Loved Me Back.
I Painfully Now Know That I Would Never Get To See Her Again.
Swan Felt Anger,
Swan Thought Soyna Wanted His Sam To Suffer.
Sonya Wanted Her To End Up Like Her Father And Suffer.
Then He Realized That He Won't Get To See Her Ever Again.
Swan Now Cried For Her..
Swan Fell Asleep With Sams Voice He Recorded When She Was Little And Now Holding The Red And Black Ring She Gave Him Before She Died.
Then Clenching Her Baby Cub Doll Tightly And Saying, She Was So Young...
Swan Says To Himself When He Goes To Sleep,
But I Am Glad I Knew Her At All.
Swan Closed His Eyes Shut.
The Next Day After Sam's Funeral, Swan Summons The Devil To Kill Sonya After Seeing Her Make Love To Another Man.
Swan Gets A Voodoo Doll To Look Like Sonya Swan Ripped It Apart And Seeing Her In Pain.
Swan Lets Out A Terrifying Evil Laugh.
Swan Evilly Smilies.
Swan Now Burns The Coffin After Putting Sonya's Dead Body In The Coffin.
The Camera Focused On The Purple And Black Bruises On The Skin And Face After Swan Punched The Corpse.
Swan Shuts The Coffin Door And Says, See You In Hell You Bitch! That's Where You Belong.
Swan Gets Gasoline All Over The Coffin Swan Strikes The Match And Dropped It On The Coffin Which Burned A Huge Flame.
Swan Runs From The Flames,
Swan Felt Satisfied At Seeing The Devil Dragging Sonya To Hell In The Flames,
The Flames Disappear And Swan Goes In The Limo.
The Dark Sad Tape Ends By Fading Out To Black.
Swan's Smile Turned Into A Frown as he watched her death tape.
He Can Hear His Aged Voice From When Sam Died,
Swan Shrugged At The Sight Of It Swan Carefully Walks Over To See The Tape Beginning Again On The Projector Screen.
He Sees The Car Accident On The Tape.
Swan Turns Around His Head And Swan Had Tears Now Since He Heard Sam's Screaming And Blood On The Tape, Swan cried into his hands As Swan Watched Sam's Death Tapes By Himself,
He Felt Like It Was Like Reliving Her Death.
He Still Felt Physical Pain Along With The Emotional Pain.
It Has Been Years And Years And He Feels He Has Been Scarred For Life From The Traumatic Incident.
His Jaw Dropped, But He Could Not Speak.
He Felt His Pain Could Not Be Expressed Through Only Mere Words.
He Felt Anger And Sadness.
He Slowly Closed His Eyes In Anger.
To be continued...
After abby was done typing the swan and Sam story,
She sighed with exhaustion,
Putting her hand on her sweaty forehead as she was mentally exhausted from writing.
She puts her hand on the mouse and and dragged the arrow to see a print icon.
She clicked on it then she sees the printer review of how many?
She clicked on the label print.
She wheeled over to her black printer a distance away.
She sees the printer making sounds as she saw the story printed out.
She saw the light on the printer meaning printing complete.
Abby grabbed the paper and walks out to close down her computer.
She wiped her lips which was dripping with the soda and sighed,
She stood up from her chair.
She snatched her paper and held the edge of it.
She goes to the door and walks out of the writing room,
Then turning around to lock it.