Chapter nineteeth

She saw Swan calling her name,
Abby ran so fast to get close to him.
She went into the living room.
Swan was sitting on his chair, exhausted.
He was reading twilight.
Swan says to himself, if swan from phantom of the paradise was Bella's father I would loved it.
Abby yelled,uncle swan.
Swan looked at abby as he fell over from her loudness,
he slowly got up and stood front of abby.
Abby says, can you read my story?
Swan nodded yes.
Abby hands swan the story.
A few minutes later,
Swan was very surprised.
He says about iphantomparadise she wrote, This is very well written!
Abby says, What do you like about it?
Swan says, It intrigues me because it gives a whole spectrum of emotion. It is written like a dream.
Abby smilied at swan's remark.
She sighed and walked back to her bedroom where she slept for the rest of the night as it tuns into a Fade out to black sequence.
We fade in to black to a room that was completely dark with a rectangular window that is foggy, having a strong blinding white-blue angelic natural lighting,
illuminating the room creating a mysterious fog with soft thin shiny snowflakes floating in the air twinkling and shining as if was its reflections of the white-blue lighting immersing into the ghostly glowing lighting creating a mysterious ghostly feel.
The dim white-blue lighting came from the window creating a mysterious eerie mysterious feel.
There was a bed that had white satin sheets.
The room was itself cold and dark.
Swan was still sitting on the middle of the bed,
Laying down on his back.
He turned his head over to see abby a distance away.
She was opening the door to reveal falcon by her side.
As Abby closed the door behind her,
Swan slowly raised himself up.
he quickly got to his feet and grabbed his rose pink satin coat from off the bed.
As he threw it on, he ran his hands down the front of his outfit.
Then on cue,
Falcon slowly walks toward swan carefully,
Softly crying at the sight of swan again.
As he began to make himself presentable,
he realized that his hands were sweating profusely and his heartbeat was racing.
Falcon softly yelled to swan,I'm back swan!!
Swan wept softly as he slowly raised his head face to face with Falcon.
His face had non-stopping dripping new and old tears that made his vision blurry at the sound of hearing falcon's voice again.
Falcon now was in front of swan.
Swan's gaze was now resting on the sister he had not seen in over twenty years.
Swan says,falcon, is that you?
Falcon without a word to him,
She began to reach out and lightly touched his chest to sign to him I'm back forever and ever.
Swan's lips began to tremble and shake,lets out a wail as he felt falcon's warm soft Touch he missed deeply.
Falcon says, shh. I'm here
I promised to never leave you ever?
Did i?
Swan nodded yes while he sniffed and sobbed with tears running down his cheek.
Falcon let out a hand and gently caressing swan's wet cheeks that was overflowed by wet and dry tears with her two hands.
Swan smiled and tightly embraced Falcon that she puts her arms around swan's waist,
Letting swan cling to her like a kola.
Paul's voice boomed the room,
Find a piece of mind I lost so long ago
Your gentle touch has made me strong again
And I belong again
For when you look at me
It syncs with swan sadly smiling at falcon.
The cold air was now warm as falcon's tender embrace made swan warm and safe.
Falcons and swans hair now had the snowflakes magically turn into warm colors like yellow,pinks,orange all together to symbolize warmness as the white-blue lighting turn into the sunrise.
The snowflakes were still floating in the air.
Then a few minutes later,
The room was filled with Paul's voice
We'll love and live more
Love and live forever
With one more look at you
It syncs with falcon and swan gazing at each other,looking deeply into their souls.
A few minutes later,
Falcon says to swan,I love you
Swan tightened his hold and yelled,I love you
Swan's voice was laced with his sobbing.
she suddenly felt herself engulfed in her brother's loving arms.
falcon whispered his name a second time, swan.
her voice cracking with emotion as the tears stung her eyes.
She reached for swan's hand and when she held it,
she gave it a comforting squeeze to calm him down.
Swan yelled with sobs,and I don't want us to ever be separated again.
Falcon took a deep breath as she felt her brother's arms once again winding around her.
As this happened, the tears continued to stream from beneath her eyes.
She eventually spoke his name, the nervousness and fear engulfing swan.
Falcon watched as seconds passed and he clamped his eyes shut, his body beginning to tremble unconsciously.
Falcon says,I promise I won't leave.
The white-blue light from now cast shadows across Falcon's face and for a split second she reminded him of an angel instead of just a disheveled Tom boy.