Chapter four by Melissarenteria1 and kelisebugthebookworm

she hears footsteps and saw paul williams a distance away from her.
Paul Williams is 5 foot 2.
He has a round face, puffy cheek, large chin, pointy round nose, full thick lips, wavy shoulder length blond hair with bangs covering his forehead.
His golden blonde hair curved around his face giving him the ilusion of youth.
His face shows a face of wonderment.
He had clear lenses 1970's airvator glasses with red metal framing sitting on his nose.
his wardrobe was a jet black with red flowers all over the satin shirt with frilly collars
The cuffs are button down with two buttons and the frilly edges look like flower petals.
The cuff frilly edges are a square wavy frills,
The design of the frills is shaped like lace.
There are triangular lapels with frilly edges,goes narrower and narrower to a point with frilly fringes all around the shirt collars.
Looking like a Round shape goes narrower and narrower to a point with frilly fringes on the edges Of The Silk Dress shirt.
there are five buttons and going down the shirt they are colored satin black.
going down the shirt the buttons are five inches apart.
There is black and red swirled pattered velvet feminine scarf is hanging over on the middle of the shirt covering the few buttons of the shirt.
moving and swaying as Paul turns fast around to look at Abby.
it is tied at the top hanging down the flaps on top of each other the bottom one being longer with wavy edges by hanging on the neck.
it hangs to the abdomen and it is broad and covers half the chest.
It was a black silk seven inches high waisted elephant bellbottoms that reached to the floor,it is ballooned out at the knee into flowing wide flares and almost looked as if he were wearing a long dress making his hips and legs extra slim.
they have a 9-inch front rise and a 4-inch zipper with a brass snap without any belt hoops, hidden pockets which are horizontal slots in the pants on each hip under the waistband with rectangular borders graciously placed on the side.
fit tight through the thighs and flare out into perfect 40 inch
circumference bell shaped flares,
the bell shaped flares are one on each side of each shoe.
they flared more from the knee than typical bell-bottoms, in which more of the entire leg was flared,covering the shoes while touching the floor
as he walked.
the bellbottom shape of the flares move like bells swaying back and forth,
when the bell bottom shape hit the pointed boots from the inside, they would bounce back and forth outside.
they would swing back and forth gently as Paul walks forward Abby.
He also had five inch heel ankle boots that are cleverly hidden by the bellbottoms.
they are red with a pointed toe and a rounded heel on the outside of the shoe.
coming up from the toe to the top it is squared off with the top curving slightly inward,
going down and there is the elastic patch that is square with the bottom being curved with lowest pint towards the toe.

he walked over to abby,

sitting next right to her side.

abby says with tears streaming and dripping off her cheeks,Oh,
hey paul?

Is that you?

what are you doing here?

Please tell.

paul says,Hey, hey, hey,

hey kiddio,

I just thought I'd drop by for a visit.

i heard you are hurting a lot lately.

What's up?
Have you completely lost it?
Please tell me.
Abby says,No, I will never tell anyone.
Paul angrily says,But I'm always here for you.
Abby cowered into herself like a wet bird.
Abby says,I know, but
I Don't care.
I kind of feel like you're just saying that.
Paul felt a pang of regret.
While Close up to Abby,Paul could hear Abby's wheezes and desperate gasps.
Paul says,Abby!
Hey...
Sweetheart,
don't talk like that.
Trust me that you can trust in me.
It's alright..
I love you.
Sweetie, I was spending time with a group of friends when I thought of you.
I told them I had to go, it's a family emergency.
Abby frowned, looking back up at him and says,You did that for me?
You didn't need to do that.
I'm sorry you had to come see me like this.
Paul shrugged and says,It'a fine.
I wasn't having a very good time anyway.
You didn't tell me you've been hurting.
Abby smiled smugly and says, Oh, yeah, right,
I could've told you that.
My boyfriend died in a car accident, hit by a drunk driver.
She looked up at Paul completely trusting in him to relieve her pain.
Paul says,Oh, I'm so sorry to hear that.
Abby was starting to ramble about her self harm,I punched the picture of us so hard it broke my hand and blood spewed everywhere.
Paul squeezed her hand as if to bring her back, before taking her in his arms again, this time so they were chest to chest.
Abby was resting her cheek on Paul's shoulder,her body against Paul's arm as she talked.
abby says something that made paul feel sad for her,