Love bites

Soon the plane was built and was ready for take off. As everybody climbed on you and Weasel's hands never parted. 'This feels so familiar it's almost like i know whats going to happen next' You kept thinking. 'What though'  As the plane took off you all got ready for the crash.   As you all fell you closed your eyes as your heart beat raced.  

After falling you got up and got ready for the big fight. "Okay guys get ready!" Finn said reloading his guns. You all did the same. 

Gun shots filled the air as you shot at the living dead . "COVER ME I'M GETTING LOW ON AMMO!!!" Yelled Sal. You ran over to him to protect him. Zombie after zombie. You were also getting low on ammunition. "I'm getting low!" You said Weasel looked at you and then back in front of him to continue shooting at zombies. You reached into your pocket to pull out some bullets but your hand came out empty. "Guy's I'm all out!!!" you said nervously. you looked around for anything to be used as a weapon. "Guy's there's to many of them!" Weasel yelled 

You spotted something near the edge of the bridge. An old rusty knife. You made a run for it. As you ran through the zombies you could hear weasel yelling "NO WHAT ARE YOU DOING VINCE!" you needed to get that knife. You were half way there when something that bit hard into your leg.  You screamed in pain as you fell to the ground. you looked down at your leg to see a crawler nibbling into your leg. Blood gushing out of your shin. The pain was horrible. your heart beat raced as you didn't know what to do. You looked around you and saw other zombies running at you. You screamed and closed your eyes. 

Your head ached as a big explosion filled your ears. "Are you alright? Vince!... VINCE!" a voice asked. You opened your eyes to see Weasel holding you close to his chest. "Guy's she's been bitten!" Billy said grabbing his gun. "Stop!" Sal ordered you looked over at the crew. "W-what happened?" You asked gently. "I threw a grande" Finn said looking proud of himself. you shook your head and tried to get up onto your feet. "No, you won't be able to walk on your feet" Billy said roughly. you looked down and saw a huge bite mark. "Oh no..." You whispered. "Weasel you carry her."  Sal said you looked up into his eyes. He nodded and picked you up. "Am I going to turn?" you asked nervously. Weasel shrugged "Who knows maybe, maybe not only time can tell"  He said. you nodded. 

"As you all walked over to the chairs weasel put you into a chair gently and strapped you in. "Okay guys when you get back to the prison can you hold her until i get back?" Sal nodded "Yeah Finn will hold her until you get back." Weasel nodded and turned away. Soon electricity filled your body.  Making you shake. Soon everything went white and you awoke on the prison floor. You felt your self being lifted off the ground. "Okay now what? we re-build the plane?"  Billy asked Finn nodded you looked up at him. He looked down at you and smiled. You looked away soon Weasel returned. "Okay weasel now what?" Billy asked. He looked at you and then at his crew. "Guys... there's something i need to tell you" Finn put you down on a mattress that was on the ground. you felt your head hurt a bit. "Were all stuck in a time loop" 

you felt your ears pop. It felt like water was in your ears. You couldn't hear anything. So the arguing that was going on didn't bother you. Your heart beat was starting to slow down. Your eyes were getting heavy. "Guys let's talk about this later! I think something is wrong with Vince" Sal pointed over at you. You were slouched over and your breathing was heavy. Weasel approached you first. "Vince?" he asked gently. You looked up at him and took a deep breath. "I don't feel to well" You whispered. Weasel nodded and picked you up.  You closed your eyes. "So is she turning or?" Billy asked Finn elbowed him "Billy stop being rude" 

You all walked up to the roof top where Sal sat beside you on the runway as the others gathered plane parts. "How are you feeling Vince?" He asked you shook your head and covered your mouth. you looked away and put your finger up in front of him to say "Just a sec"  Vomit covered the ground. 

"Are you alright?" Sal asked. you lunged at him