1 - Sacrifice

Beauty

Summary: The only thing Lucas wanted was the blond; Nathaniel. Nathan was made for passion. And he would have all of Lucas passion in that stunning little body of his. How will Nathan deal with this possessive demon?

1 – Sacrifice

[AN: This story still needs a little editing.]

"Nathaniel!" A petite curly blonde haired male looked up from where he was stacking the wood against his parent's house. Even though he was small and girly he was actually in his mid twenties.

Two of the five elders of his village were coming up to him with sadden expressions. His parents had gone to the elders because they had been called, but the fact that they didn't return might have meant something was wrong. Standing up quickly Nathan approached the two elders his face drawn in an expression of panic.

"What's wrong, did something happen? Is it the Fire Prince?" The elders paused in his little rant, but waited until he breathed a couple of times before telling him.

The Fire Prince was human looking black winged creature, with the power to use Fire. He was a slender man but his strength was frightening, bright red hair with a slight brown in the bangs and amber eyes that appeared they could kill you with one gaze. If he took off the beads on his right arm his arm would be engulfed with flames and he could blow the whole village up. Whatever he asked, whatever he got.

Last month he had asked for one of the wolves in the town animal hospital. It had been big, black, and barely fit inside one of the cages in the hospital but they had still kept it there. Nathan would sometimes go over and take care of it and give it food because nobody else would. People were so frightened the prince would do something that they stayed away from his mountain and gave him what he asked.

"Yes...It's the Fire Prince... He has asked for something again." They hesitated telling him something.

"The Fire Prince has asked for you... Nathaniel." Nathan's heart squeezed in his chest and he felt like he was going to pass out. Clutching his head Nathan looked at the elders and chuckled uneasily.

"If they wanted a blond haired boy, there are others... I'm already twenty-six... We can give..." He trailed off when he noticed the elders shaking their head. "What?" He stared at them.

"He specifically asked for you Nathaniel, we don't know how he knew your name but... he asked for...you..." Nathan inhaled sharply and swayed on his feet, one of the elders placed a hand on his shoulder to keep him standing. He felt his breath come in as though he were hyperventilating... what's going to happen to him now.

"Come...Nathaniel you need to leave now.

"Now?! But...don't I need to get ready or something? Can't I bring something with me?" Nathan wasn't expecting to go right away, he wanted to say good bye to everyone on the farm...every animal there and his parents...oh god his parents... "What about my parents?"

"We discussed this with them already, your father is trying to calm your mother. But you must be leaving now." The elder said leading him towards the gate of the village. When they reached it his mother was still crying while his father tried to soothe her. Stepping forward Nathan pulled his tiny mother who he got his height from... into his arms and cradled her close. She sobbed into his shoulder while practically choking him.

"Mama...It will be alright, don't worry. I'll be fine, I can take care of myself. Just wait for me and I'll be back for your delicious cookies sometime." Brushing his lips across her forehead he pulled back only to be pulled into a crushing hug from his father. How his father married his tiny mother Nathan had no idea, his father was at least 6 ft and a bulky, large man.

"Pa...Watch over ma... Even when I don't return." He whispered into his fathers ear so his mother didn't hear him. His fathers arms tightened before releasing him and stepping back.

"Good bye." Nathan smiled and stepped outside the gate. One of the elders stopped him before tying a silky black ribbon as a gag to keep him silent... or for the Fire Prince to identify him nobody knew, they just did what they were told.

Stepping away from the gate Nathan continued through the trees into the direction of the mountain. Every animal noise and rustle in the trees caused Nathan to jump a little and look around in panic. When he came upon the base of the mountain he wondered if he had to climb it and secondly wondered how... it was really steep. But before he could even make the first step he saw a flash of red and then everything went black.

With a muffled cry Nathan came awake and he sat up quickly looking around. He realized he was sitting on white silk bed sheets and the silk black gag was still in his mouth. Something was slightly off... he was in someone's bedroom and looking down he gasped. He was naked except for a pair of little boy shorts... they were black and leather.

Reaching up for the silky ribbon from his mouth his hand stopped mid way when he realized he wasn't alone in the room...in the far corner sitting on the chair was what looked like the shape of a man with bright amber eyes.

Slowly Nathan gave his full attention to the man wondering whether or not he would answer some questions.

This story will be RATED R for sexual-content.

The images may be blurry, but this is how I see Nathan and Lucas; with slight changes.