4 - Naughty Nathan

Recap: "Naughty boy, did I say you could lick me?" Lucas released Nathan; and stood with his little pet in his arms. "Clean this mess; no one disturbs me." He commanded his servants; and walked towards his bedroom.

4 - Naughty Nathan

With every step he made towards the bedroom, Nathan's heart was beating madly. Although he was at the age of 26, this large demon wanted him. He didn't mind being called boy, it made him feel young and appealing. From the perch Nathan had in Lucas' arms, he easily was able to watch the shift of expressions on his masters face.

The demon's face was stone hard, but there was no anger on his face. Nathan could easily tell the heated look in Lucas' eyes. It wasn't easy to find, but with the angle that he was at in his arms he could easily make it out.

"Master..." Nathan wrapped his arms around Lucas' shoulders and suckled the flesh on his neck. The growl that echoed through the hallway did funny things to Nathan's lower region.

"Impatient boy, we will reach the bedroom soon." The rough tone indicated that there would be retribution for his naughty touch. Nathan boldly sucked harder, he knew that he wasn't going to get away with much. At his vantage point and the scent wafting from the demon he couldn't resist licking along the crease in his neck. He made a sound of delight at the evidence of his claim, the slight purple and red bruising of the skin from the hickey.

One moment Nathan was safely in his master's arms and the next he was being thrown. With a cry Nathan landed and was immediately covered by the larger body of Lucas. Slightly dazed by the loss of air in his lungs Nathan whined when his body was pinned beneath the larger weight.

"Master..." Nathan couldn't think straight, he knew he should resist or at least have the decency to think before making out with another person. But this demon was now his master, he wanted to own his soul, body and heart. There wasn't much of anything Nathan could do now, other than give himself to Lucas. If he resisted, he felt like it wouldn't be any good for him. 

"Nathaniel, do you know what I am going to do with you?" Lucas's voice vibrated through his chest to Nathan's and the feeling was so intense the blond could do nothing but stare at the other. The glow of the eyes in the dark bedroom, and his red hair along with his clothing. In the end Nathan took too long to respond and Lucas pinned his arms beside his head. 

"Nathaniel, I'm going to explore this tempting body and then I'm going to slam my aching cock into it." Lucas growled. Nathan was still plenty speechless, this demon seemed possessed with an aching need to have Nathan. In town no one seemed to care for him like that, no one seemed to realize he had hormonal needs that he wanted satisfied. He would help his parents but then no one would ask him on a date, or seem they couldn't hold themselves back from taking him. 

"Master, oh please." Nathan whined as he turned his head towards Lucas and tried to wrap his mouth around the others ear. The responding groan and empty feeling of the body above him made him gasp in surprise. Why had he left, oh come back.

"You are naughty, I didn't think you would beg me." Lucas shucked his pants off quickly, and unzipped his armor. With a thud, it fell to the floor alongside his pants and he climbed back on top of the blond with ease. 

"Tell me pet, what do you want me to do?" Lucas watched the tell-tale blush spread over Nathan's face. It climbed to the top of his heads and slowly lowered to his chest. It made him want to lick the body and follow the trail of the blush. He was curious if he made the blond blush enough if it continued down his body. With that incentive in mind, Lucas nipped Nathan's shoulder.

"Oh!" Nathan shivered as the warm breath touched his shoulder. He didn't know what Master was thinking but he knew he would definitely touch him more. The blaze of lust in the others amber eyes explained this was just the beginning. 

A/N: I'm sorry it's so late; I've been so busy with work. What do you guys think so far? Toss some ideas out; I love adding other peoples suggestions in my story!

 Please vote and comment! I never receive any pings so I forgot about wattpad :<