My Squiddy Romance

Squidward stared at the man in utter disbelief. He was an what? He always knew he had an magical, charming side to him. He could bewitch women and a flick of his long nose. But a literal one?!

"Er, allow me to explain, eh?" The GAINT (my phone capitalized gaint and I thought it was funny so) said, "One of you're Squiddy folk musta benna wizard. Yer going to Hogwarts kiddo!"

Squidward processed the information and was about to reject the giants proposal (that sounds werid, should I just rewrite this and make it Hagrid x Squidward?) then he got an idea "wait will you learn sponge repellent?"

The man nodded. "Well there issa spell for that. How rude of me I didn't introduce myself. My names Hagrid."

"Pleased to meet you sir. My name is Squidward. Squidward said politely. (This is so out of character what am I doing the last time I watched spongebob was when I was at least 12)

"I know what you're name is lad. Anyways, you take this form and read over it. I need to get out of here, the humidity down here is horrific." Hagrid said. He took his umbrella that Squidward was wondering about. Why does he need that underwater? Is he Mary Poppins? He took his weave (I ment leave but again autocorrect)

He read over the letter and was shocked when he saw that he needed to be at King's Cross by tommarow.

He looked over his house. He has lived here since he was old enough to move out. He looked at his old emo corner and remember when he was an young boy his father took him to an marching band. He has an black marching uniform to remember that day. Now he's not the leader of broken, the beaten, and the damned, but just is one. He wanted desperately to change that.

Author's note:
Hm so Hagrid sounds Texan now? Sandy Cheeks is QUAKING.