The School's literal 'Piss Take'

Quinn

I fidgeted in my seat, waiting to get out of this hell hole. Music wasn't what I'd thought it would be. We were learning about the guitar and Mr Dairy had decided to play us a song to demonstrate. Let's just make things clear; I wanted to rip out my ears and eat them. After he finished everyone clapped and cheered, probably for surviving but Mr. Dairy bowed like he was a rock God. As if. The only rock Gods are the famous ones, not a music teacher who stank like peas with mop-like hair on his head.

When it was five minutes from the end of the lesson I asked Sir if I could go to the toilets, he let me go, and said, “Sure sweetie, wouldn't want you getting wet now would we” and gave me a wink. I gave him the best look of disgust when walking out and gave him the finger. Just another perverted teacher. I'd loved to take a picture of his face though, it was in pure shock of what I'd done. I'd Probably have an hour detention, but who cares, I could easily talk my way out of it like always.

Brianna

I speeded down the hallways, not running but not exactly walking either. Thank God there wasn't any teachers I thought, they'd have my guts for tea if they saw me at the speed I was going. My heart was beating like a Cheetah’s on a morning run. Was he behind me? I wasn't sure, but I truly didn't want to find out.

Just as I turned a corner for the toilets someone tapped me on the shoulder, I suddenly screamed, “What the fuck do you want?!?” whilst spinning around. I then instantly regretted saying that as in front of me was Mrs. Fish-Nugget, the Art teacher.

She gave me a stare as if I was somebody who only caused trouble. Then suddenly, I felt a trickle go down my legs then heard a light splashing on the floor, it was all warm and wet. My eyes widened as I realized what I'd done. I couldn't say anything, I just froze looking at her while her expression turned to pure disgust. I was now officially mortified. To make things even better, the bell went. Pupils came rushing through the hall way to see who shouted and saw me, covered in my own piss. Great. For the first time I actually wanted to move schools again.

Quinn

As soon as I saw her, I was in pure shock. I felt so bad. Why was she always the one who got caught up in these situations?!

“Brianna....” I started but didn't quite know what to finish with.

She looked at me with the saddest expression she'd ever made. I instantly felt terrible and went in for a long hug. When we released each other I promised her “If anyone gives you any shit for this or even looks at you the wrong way, you tell me their name and address and I'll make their deaths look like an accident.”

She smiled a weak and forced smile and replied, “Thank you for not laughing.”

“I'd never laugh at something this soul destroying, I'm not a complete monster” I nudged her and winked. “Seriously though, I'm a phone call away and I keep a crowbar in my bag” I said in a serious tone.

She laughed and when she realised I wasn't laughing she stopped and tilted her head with a confused look on her face, “wait.. reall--”

“Come on we'll be late for meeting Nathan” I tugged at her top and she stood up and followed me through the corridors and out of the building. We went to the college gates and standing by them were a group of girls. They looked at Brianna and started giggling amongst themselves. I stood in front of her so they focused their attention on me and gave them the best death stare I could muster up. They stopped laughing and started walking away.

“Thanks Quinn” Brianna said, almost tearing up.

“Hey, that's what sisters are for” I smiled. “In fact... you know what” I said whilst standing on a nearby bench. Brianna looked up at me, confused. I cleared my throat rather loudly and began: “Attention Bricket College, you've all probably heard or seen the catastrophe earlier on, I wont say what because you all probably know. For those of you that don't this doesn't concern you. But listen up anyway just for future references. Leave my sister THE FUCK alone, got me? You've all been snickering at her as she passes all day and I'm sick of it. I'm warning you all right now, I will go to extreme measures so protect her. Thank you.” I then jumped down and walked over to Brianna and Nathan who had arrived, probably during my speech.

“Thank you” Brianna hugged me. “I can fight my own battles occasionally, though” She laughed and nudged me.

“Hey, that's my job” I laughed. I then realised that the student body was all still standing there, shocked. Good. “Hey Nath” I greeted.

“Hey” he smiled as we all walked out of the gates, leaving everyone still standing like statues.

Brianna

As we walked through the park, the people were still staring but not snickering at least. We walked in silence for a little while until Nathan decided to ask us. “So.. Is it true? You know, the whole.. Accident?..”

My face flushed with embarrassment, I really had to get a grip of myself.

Before I could say what happened Quinn butted in, “Yeah, so what? Please don't tell me that it was funny or some shit like that because it wasn't."

I kind of felt bad for Nath as we walked down the park path and through the alleyway. He was only asking politely but Quinn definitely had to have the final say, from that Nath turned the topic to this weekend, as the fair was coming down.

I suddenly spoke up, for the first time since leaving school, “We don't know yet, we have a few.. problems to sort out. Personal stuff, like stuff only our family can know.”

I saw his face sadden a little but he quickly covered it with a smirk, he sarcastically replied, “What? About your period or which boy you two fancy.”

Quinn rolled her eyes at that last comment and giggled, “Trust me, trying to get Brianna to like ANYONE is harder than trying to lick butter off your elbow.”

She quietened down when we approached the houses, where the murder took place. It reminded me of unpleasant times which I tried to quickly erase, I think Quinn saw me shaking, as she gave me a slight whisper, “Don't worry, we'll sort it out. As always.”

I flashed her a quick smile and we carried on walking until we said bye to Nath and strolled up to our door when Quinn turned on me in a flash, “Right, like I said we can't tell mum okay? Just please, I like this school and I know you do too, even if bad things have already started to happen.”

I saw the plea in her eyes, I understood what she meant, this was the first school where we have settled in as much as we can. No one can spoil that. Not even the Fey. “Okay”, I replied with, “but we have to be ready to sort this out ASAP.”

She gleamed a smile and hugged me tight, while squealing. “Thanks reptile girl!”

Which I returned with, “No problaymo crazy cat woman.”

 A/N

Nathan is on the side and I am finding it difficult to breathe LOOK AT HIM DARREN OMFG STOP IT he's so beautiful AShfsdjhfhgsd

ok bye xox