They're Here

*Brianna*

The rest of the day was exactly the same. I kept my head down, trying not to be noticed while Quinn introduced us and talked confidently for us both. The rest of the week was the same too, Thursday me, Quinn and Nath went to the cinema but that was it. The rest of the week passed in a blur. Like most schools we went to, we settled in and nobody seemed to bother us. We made a group of acquaintances, people to hang with at lunch and break, but we didn't make any close friends, which in the long run, wasn't a bad thing since we were constantly moving.

On Monday, the week after we started Bricket College of California, we heard gossip around the school. The gossip spread like a fire on gasoline. That morning, apparently a new boy was joining. Rolanda, who sat next to me in Mr. Chininga's science class said he was "Mega sexy plus mega mysterious". He sounded like a God the way she was describing him, about his tallness, blond beach-boy hair, grey-like eyes, defined jaw-line, prominent cheek bones. He sounded sexy but the way she was talking about him made me wonder if he was too perfect to even exist.

Me and Rolanda turned away from talking about him, finally, and moved onto arranging something to do this weekend. Nathan told us about the fair coming into town this weekend and we all agreed to go there, Me, Quinn, Nath and Rolanda. The bell was going to in a few minutes and we all had separate lessons, so all of us parted ways.

*Quinn*

Brianna had suggested we go to the fair that was in town. It sounded like a good idea, perhaps we could also get used to the area at the same time. Though not too used to it as we would be gone soon. I made my way through the corridors and into room 23, English. My teacher was Mrs. Beetle. The lesson went fairly quickly, and I met a new friend in there, Jessica. She was a tad bit too bossy for my liking so perhaps English class would be the extent of our communication. I waved bye to Jessica then made my way to the toilets before meeting with Brianna and Nathan.

I turned a final corner before entering the unisex toilet, which was the closest one to me and I couldn't be bothered to find any other ones, and was completely unprepared for what I would see next. I opened the door and gasped sharply. Not Again. Not here. I searched my mind for possible explanations as to what I was witnessing but deep down I knew. They'd found us again.

I didn't even realize that I was staring, as I was too deep in thought. "You can see" a blonde haired boy broke the silence. I just stood there, unable to form a coherent sentence. "You have the sacred sight" his voice echoing around the room.

"Why are you here" I squinted at him. "we've literally just moved and you've found us again. GOD DAMN IT" I yelled the last part then quickly covered my mouth to prevent further exclamations.

"No you don't underst--" I cut him off by running out of the room as fast as I could and into the canteen. I spotted Brianna and rushed over.

"I need to speak to you" I announced, with my speech rushed and my breathing heavy from the running.

"Uh okay, what is it?" she looked worried.

"No um, I mean in private" I gestured towards Nathan. His face was curious. "We'll be back in a sec" I assured Nathan before grabbing my sister's hand and running into the corner. "They've found us again." is all I said.

"What do you mean?" she looked worried.

"Brianna.....they're here."

*Brianna*

"Brianna.....they're here." I felt my heart stop then. She had to be kidding right? We'd only been here for one week and they had already found us again?!? As soon as we felt settled, they couldn't wait a few months could they, they had to butt in right now! We had to tell mum. We had to.

"What will mum say when we tell her!?", Quinn gave me a 'you fucking dare glance'.

"We are not gonna tell her." Quinn said sternly.

I was thinking of all the reasons why they may of came here, one clicked in my mind though. "What type is.. it?" I asked hesitantly.

Quinn took a few glances around, making sure no one was in sound reach, "A foxman, mostly human but with fox ears and a tail. I don't actually know his name yet but it is the new kid people are talking about, I think he's a half-breed."

All I was thinking about is how much shit we were in. I just hope he was part of the Liona fey and not the Merconda. The Liona fey were the nicer part of fey, the part which won't hurt you, unless you give them a reason. They were ruled by their Queen, who was known as Queen Hanna, Goddess of Life. The other fey, Merconda, were created out of evil and nightmares. They played tricks on people for amusement. They would rip anybody to shreds if they took a second glance at them. But the worst is Queen Lamya, ruler of darkness and death. She would tie someone down with black thorns, letting them pierce the body of who'm did something wrong, or even just those which she simply disliked. Above all, the fey had powers, good fey controlled nature but the bad fey controlled darkness. In the world, fey are unknown, unless you were born into a family with the 'sacred sight', like me and Quinn. If the fey knew you had they sight, they would constantly irritate you and fool around with your life. They also take away loved ones, just to watch the victim's tormented face. No matter the way of a fey, they are all the same. Trouble. The one rule that our family believed is that you don't get messed up in the fey.

Once you're in it, there's no getting out.

The bell rang for class, me and Quinn parted ways because she had Mr. Dairy for music and I had Mr. Prawn for technology. In my technology it was all boys. The new boy, or fey should I say, that Rolanda described was here today too, Luke Wendall. That was his name, when Sir said it out in the register, I embedded it into my brain. God if only he wasn't fey I would class him as hot. The sandy blond ears and silky bushy tail gave him away. I averted my eyes, not letting him know that I knew. Marvin, the boy who sat next to me asked how Quinn, my sister was. At the mention of that name, his ears perked up. How could he of known her name?.. Unless he'd been doing some digging around.

I simply replied with "She's okay." and left it at that. After Sir gave us our homework I asked if I could leave a few minutes early to go to the toilet. He agreed but he must've been in a good mood because he let Luke go too.

A/N

YO there's Brianna at the side

I apologise for saying yo my friend who i'm writing this with told me I should delete it but I like to live life on the edge

ok bye xox