I motioned for them to move around with my gun and cleaned my mess up, I wasn't scared to go to jail. That's why I did all my murders up close and personal, so they could remember me even when they are dead nigga.

After I cleaned up my mess with Erin, I went in on his team. I watched them all for the next two minutes before getting in my car and pulling away.

I hit the button on the remote and watched as the building went up in flames with a smirk plastered across my face.

I grabbed my phone I used for work and dialed Duke number up. It rung a couple of times before he answered.

"Done." I said pulling into my tattoo shop and cutting the car off. I checked my body for any blood stains before applying some clear lip gloss to my lips and getting out.

"Aight." Was all he said before hanging up. I guess he had an attitude or something.

I sprayed on some perfume and brushed my hair out before closing and locking the door behind me. I strolled my way into my shop and went straight to the back, I wasn't in the mood to tattoo anybody.

I simply stopped by because today was payday and I had to make sure everybody got paid before the hour was over with.

I started on my work and zoomed in and out of the atmosphere. The world didn't excite me the way it use to. I grew up and grew numb to everything.

Cause' even as a child, I had to learn that I'm all I got. I never really had anybody to lean on and if I did, I never confided in them. I didn't trust anyone not even myself at times. That's why I be questioning myself at times, cause' it's like damn. Night, you sure you know what you be doing?

I heard a light knock on my door and snapped out of my thoughts before saying the words "come in" the door opened and in walked my employee, Aaron.

He pecked my forehead before taking a seat and stared off into space with a worry look on his face.

I wanted to ask him so badly was he straight but something in me wouldn't let me, so I kept my mouth shut and went back to what I was doing.

Sometimes, I wish I was normal but other times people reminded me why I was the way that I was.

"Night." He sighed glancing at me before looking the other way and running a hand down his face.

"What's going on?" I asked taking a look at him and he sighed again before standing from his seat and pacing the floor.

"I need a few days off." He mumbled wiping the beads of sweat from his forehead.

"How many days?" I asked grabbing my computer and powering it on.

"Can I do 10 days?" He questioned after a while of silence.

"How many days do you wanna do?" I asked not answering his question as I typed in a lie that sounded believable and could be an alibi.

"I just need to get my mind and my health back together. I'm fucked up right now." He said, walking towards my fridge and stopping. "You mind if I grab a drink?" He asked turning to look at me.

"I do mind." I paused, hitting my lip with the pen, thinking. "We-I mean y'all have a whole ass kitchen back there. Why don't you put it to use?" I suggested and he rolled his eyes.

"Night, I'm not finna play with you." He said reaching into my fridge and I chuckled.

"Aaron if you know me then you know I'm not playing with you." I warned, pressing send before walking towards the door and opening it up for him to leave out of.