Happy the woman wasn't mad, Camila nods with a small smile, "bottle?" She asks hopefully.

Lauren chuckles and presses a kiss to her head before standing, "after your breakfast baby. What are you wanting?" She asks, venturing over to the fridge.

Camila frowns unhappily at the answer she was given. Mama normally let her have a bottle anytime she wanted, so why not now? Had she been bad? Sighing, she pouts, trying to think of what she'd prefer instead.

When no answer was given, Lauren turns round in place. When she was greeted with the young girl sulking, she closes the fridge and playfully rolls her eyes before grabbing the bottle from the side that she had made before waking the girl up.

Lifting Camila from her chair, she places herself down in it before setting her back down on her lap, "only this once, okay? Mama will get in trouble if all she gives you is milk" she says to Camila's off put look, placing the nipple of the bottle to her lips to encourage her to latch on.

She does, and immediately closes her brown eyes in content whilst bringing hand up to grip the neckline of her mama's shirt, trying to burrow herself into her chest.

Knowing the girl wouldn't fall asleep (because she had deliberately kept the milk cold) Lauren begins to hum underneath her breath.

Her free hand was gently patting the back of the girls diaper and with a small smile at how far they both had come, she leans down and places a kiss to her head earning a smile of her own in response.

Gently wiping away the milk that had spilled from her mouth, she continues with her humming until the bottle was empty. She burps the girl to stop any tummy aches, and son enough she was cooking them both some bacon, eggs and toast.

"Mama?" Camila asks distractedly as she colours, glancing up.

Looking away from plating up the toast, Lauren smiles, "what's up baby?" She wonders, grabbing a cloth so she could wipe away off her greasy hands.

"Movie af'er breakfast?" The girl asks hopefully.

Lauren grins knowingly, "of course" she replies easily, beginning to plate up the bacon too.

Smiling happily, Camila speaks again, "mama?"

"Yes Camila?" Lauren asks with a chuckle, heading to the fridge to get some orange juice.

"For you" the tiny girl states shyly yet quietly, dropping her crayon and holding up the picture she had drawn.

Stopping in her tracks, Lauren drops what she was doing and heads over to the small girl. She was well aware of the shyness in her voice, and she wanted to get rid of that forever.

Placing an arm around Camila's waist, Lauren gently takes the picture, her eyebrows immediately widening in surprise.

(Credit goes to owner)

"Woah, this is pretty neat baby. I love it, you did such a good job " she speaks praisingly, taking note of the small blush camila's cheeks take on.

"Why don't you go put it on the fridge for mama?" She asks, easing them both to their feet.

Camila's eyebrows shoot up. Mama wanted her to put it in on the fridge where everyone could see?

As if she was sensing her apprehension, Lauren lifts her up onto her hip and walks to the fridge herself. She grabs a magnet whilst bouncing the girl soothingly, "go on baby, it's okay. Mama wants everyone to see how much of a good drawer you are" she speaks softly.

Camila hesitates for a second, but soon places the drawing to the fridge allowing her mama to place the magnet on top of it, burying her head shyly into her neck.

She could get used to this.

**

Hi loves, it's been a while huh? I hope you enjoyed this chapter enough to tell me what you think of it.

Next chapter: 200 votes