Chapter Nine

Hey, QuinnWritesStories here! Hope you all love this chapter! I'll be writing the next one!

Leave feedback in the comments for Destiny and fan@QuinnAndDestinyWrite:)

Love you all, QuinnWritesStories

----------------------

Chapter Nine

Grace’s POV

            As soon as Liam, Niall, Zayn, and I heard about Harry’s collapse, we rushed to the hospital. It killed me to see Harry lying there. His face was so pale. I almost didn’t even pay attention to a disheveled looking Louis Tomlinson, who was sitting in a chair in the corner. There were bags under his eyes and it was evident that he had been crying. I didn’t meet his eyes but I didn’t need to in order to understand what he was feeling.

The uneasy feeling in my stomach never went away. No one said anything at all as the nurse came in to check on him. Anne and Gemma even came. Anne pulled me into a tight hug and caressed my hair with her hand. We both cried.

Gemma was talking quietly to Louis and ran her hands through her hair in a stressed manner.

“He has to be alright,” Anne kept saying to herself.

“I know he will,” I said.

She smiled at me.

The doctor walked in and all eyes were on him. He had stress lines on his forehead and rubbed his chin as he observed Harry and wrote things down on his clipboard.

“Just as I thought…” He muttered under his breath.

“Doctor, can you please tell me what’s wrong?” I asked.

He frowned and looked at his clipboard once again. His hands suddenly shook and looked feeble as they clasped the board tightly to his chest.

“Can I have a word with the family?” He asked.

Gemma and Anne went into the hallway with the doctor and it was deathly silent. I looked at Louis and he was looking at me too. For some reason, my eyes never left his. It was like he was trying to tell me something.

The door opened again and Anne and Gemma were bawling. My heart dropped to my stomach. I swallowed but the lump in my throat just wasn’t going away.

Harry’s eyelids fluttered. He groaned quietly and finally opened his eyes all the way.

“Hey Grace, I found Louis,” He said.

My tears were nonstop. I hugged him a little too tightly.

“Why are you crying?” Harry asked.

“Harry, what are you keeping from all of us?”