27. Bathroom Planning

At 11:58 our plan will go into action, Flash texted the group chat consisting of his team of not-so-conventionally made superheroes.

He didn't wait for any responses before putting his phone back into his pocket. He didn't have to wait for the boys to respond because he knew they would in the period leading up to their master plan. It was the main perk of being the leader of the group, Flash didn't have any concerns about them not doing what he expected. In a way, they all labeled the level of power as a well maintained dictatorship if there was such a thing.

At 11:50, within a minute of each other, all of the boys met up in the second floor bathroom. They had a perfect plan without realizing it: five different teachers sighing as they wrote five different passes for the bathroom.

"It's an emergency!" Sean insisted, throwing his hands in the air when his teacher sighed loudly, scribbling a signature on the blank pass.

"I really have to go," Ashton pleaded with his teacher, scrunching up his face in a pained expression.

"Just go," a study hall teacher waved Kyle away, the boy grinning.

"Try not to go when I'm in the middle of a lesson next time, hmm?" Quinn was told, eyeing the teacher cautiously as he pulled his bag onto his back. His desk mate gave Quinn a questioning look before turning her attention back to the class.

Flash checked his phone, shaking his head as the boys rushed into the bathroom, one after the other. "Took you guys long enough. Sean sent the text he was coming at 11:45... it took you all five minutes to get here?"

There were mumbled apologies around the circle that the boys had formed to face Flash. He waved a hand at the group of boys, instantly silencing them.

"At least you brought your stuff." Flash could give them that compliment, gesturing to the their backpacks. He gave them an approving nod, and they got to work changing into their suits.

By the time they had found their plan to be perfect, all of the boys had morph suits of their own to match Flash's. Flash rubbed his temples as they changed their suits, feeling that a vision would be coming soon from his sudden headache.

He wasn't surprised that he was right. Rainbow colored sparks of electricity appeared in his mind and disappeared quickly as he blinked away the colors.

"Sean, you know what to do, right?" Flash spoke to Sean who was struggling to fit his suit over his undershirt. Flash smacked his hand against his forehead, thinking that he should assign someone else to cause the distraction between the lunch periods.

Sean hurriedly stripped his undershirt off, situated his suit, and turned to Flash as he was breathing heavily. "Yeah," he replied with upturned lips, a ghost of a smile showing. "I've got this."

"You better."

"Or else Flash will beat your ass," Quinn said in a joking manner. When Flash turned and glared at him, he quickly stopped his quiet chuckling, focusing entirely on adjusting the night vision sensors on his head.

Sean grabbed the wire from Flash, looking out of the bathroom door cautiously before making his way to the basement.

Thanks to the AV club, Sean had access to the school's electricity panel where one move would be able to cause a school wide blackout. He gripped Flash's suit and wire in his hands, bringing them closer to the panel.

He spotted an outlet, and the bell ringing throughout the school was his signal to plug the USB wire into it. He attached the loose ends to both Flash's suit and his own, bracing himself for the amplified impact it could cause him.