24

The daily shots were going fine, she never complained or fought against us, she always let Ashton hold her while I held her leg and Michael did it, she tried her best not to cry- but would end up failing as soon as we asked if she was okay- but today, was much much different.

As soon as we got to the hospital- the chief informed Michael and I that we had to let one of our interns do the shot, since it was such a learning experience.

Michael of course refused- explaining how uncomfortable it is for her hip to be exposed to an entire room of men- and how the extra people in the room would only make her more uncomfortable

But of course- she had made up her mind.

Michael, the intern Jarred and I met Ashton and Christina in our normal room- Luke was already taking Allie on a walk.

Christina's smile dropped when she was Jarred.

"Princess- this is Jarred, he will be doing your shot today-" "you're supposed to do it" she spoke quietly.

"The Chief is forcing me to let him how to do it-" "I don't want to be a test dummy" she spoke slowly.
"No, no- you're not a test dummy baby" michael quickly spoke.

"Jarred here is very educated in this field- it will just be the first time he ever does this."

That certainly didn't make it better.

"I don't want to do it" she spoke sternly.

"Princess you're not going to get better-" "I want you to do it-" "princess, I can't control this" he stressed out towards her.

"Come on- lay back and let me hold you" Ashton spoke.

"Are you guys not listening?" She almost cried out.

"I'm very uncomfortable" she spoke out towards us.

We continued to all speak back and fourth for several minutes- Michael even offering Jarred cash for him to walk out saying that he did it, which he didn't accept.

"We're going to have to restrain her to do it" michael whispered to me- and I hated to do it, but I agree.

"She's shaking" Ashton spoke out.

"Christina- this isn't a big deal at all- it lasts a few seconds, okay?"

"My hip barely even hurts now-" "hold her Ash"

Ashton slowly brought her arms to her chest, trying to relax her by talking to her quietly- but being held down freaked her out even more.

I held one of her legs down- the other to where Michael could get to her hip.

We immediately heard the muffled crying into Ashton's shoulder.

Michael quietly directed Jarred- pulling her shorts down to show the exact spot.

We all watched intently as Jarred wiped the area- taking the needle into his hand.

Christina had yet to stop crying- and it was only about to increase.

He slowly slid it in- which of course made her try to move away- which was a normal reaction, because I was an extremely painful shot

And as soon as he got it past the worst part- he jerked it out, dropping the needle to the floor, throwing his gloves off.

"What the fuck Jarred!" Michael yelled.

"I can't hurt her." He responded.

"What you just fucking did hurt her more than just fucking finishing the shot." He spat out.

"I can't do it-" "do you realize that now she has to do that entire process over again-" "michael stop yelling, her heart rate is increasing." Ashton spoke, drawing our full attention to her.

"Just- go tell the fucking Chief what you did, get out of here." Michael spat out- making him immediately leave, shutting the door behind him.

"Okay princess- I know you're hurting, but it's just us now- and we only have to do it one more time" he breathed out.

She let out a whine, letting her head hit the bed.

Ashton talked to her slowly- Michael wiped the area before carefully giving her the shot, making her cry out- all three of us trying to comfort her in various ways.

He quickly finished it, putting an bandaid over it before helping her fix her shorts.

Ashton kissed her head several times as I held her hands- helping her move to her feet.

I watched as she slowly adjusted her weight onto her other side- giving us a nod.

I pulled her into a hug, kissing her head as I looked at her puffy eyes.

"When are we done with the shots?" She asked into my chest.

"We have to take your x-rays again Monday and I'll be able to tell you then" michael spoke quietly, pulling her into a hug and kissing her head also.

"So now we have to go to court?"

"We have two hours to get ready." I spoke- seeing her give a light nod.

We drove home- Allie sitting in her sisters lap, holding her tightly- sensing the pain she was in.

When we got home- both girls went to their rooms- immediately starting to get ready- and we had to do the same, knowing we had to wear suits

Christina.

I got into my own dress- exhaling as Allie let out a loud whine- reminding me that she missed her nap.

I quickly changed her- trying my best to put her in a good mood.

I kissed her head, pulling her close to me as she touched the bottom of her dress lightly.

"I love you" I spoke slowly.

"I love you too" she spoke quietly.

"You have to remember that, okay?" I spoke, rubbing my thumb over her cheek gently.

"No matter what happens- I need you to remember that sissy loves you"