45

third person

He waited in his car, twirling his rings, biting at his lip ring- doing anything to help him relieve the anxiety he was feeling.

It wasn't the first time he had been in their house- why was he so nervous?

Maybe because he knew it was the first time he'd be leaving with something.

Once all of the lights had been turned off for about two hours he got out of his car, going to the window he knew he left cracked open.

He quietly slid it open fully, making sure he had the needle before sliding through the window.

He snuck around- tiptoeing through the hallways, he had done the same thing in the past.

He went to her room- seeing her door almost completely open due to Calum checking on her once more before he went to bed.

He walked to her- the glow of her laptop playing Friends illuminating the beautiful face he fell for.

He found himself gently rubbing her hair- which caused her to stir lightly- herself waking from her dreams, immediately assuming Calum was waking her from the familiar feeling.

Before getting busted, he bit the cap off of the needle- sliding it into her skin, making her slightly awake state immediately fall back into a limp state.

With that- he went as fast as he could.

He scooped her up, running with her.

He ran as quiet as he could- but he felt the panic.

Luke awoke to the sound of the window slamming shut- which he immediately dismissed as it being his dreams after not hearing anything else.

He carefully laid Christina into his passenger seat before jumping into the drivers seat, quickly driving away, laughing lightly.

"I fucking did it" he spoke to himself, picking up his phone to call his friends

Just as he went to the caller ID- hitting the green phone- he felt a firm impact to his side

Thanks to me, I saved Christina from being raped, but God knows if she'll make it through being ejected through a car window.

Due to the drugs in her system- she never awoke- but her body compensated.

Blood fell from her nose, bones cracked, bruises already started forming

And let's just say

I wasn't that easy on her little pervert