16

Christina.

I gasped- opening my eyes and seeing bright lights.

"She's stable, get the iv in!"

Three people sat around me, hurting me as I tried to slow my brain down.

"Fluids in the tummy- chest tube"

What ever the fuck was a chest tube hurt more than the entire fucking beating

I found myself begging

Not begging for them to stop

"Please just let me die" I sobbed out, feeling one pull my hand into his own.

"I know you're in pain, but you aren't leaving yet- you're not ready princess."

I felt us come to an abrupt stop-

"Teenage female- CPR was performed- patient is now responsive and in pain." The paramedic yelled to someone- making me close my eyes at the pain.

"We have a chest tube in, bandages covering open wounds, and there's certainly undiagnosed issues- we didn't have much time" he continued.

"What was the call for?" Another voice spoke

"A fall down the stairs- but police are investigating because it seems like much more than this."

I was moved to a harder bed, where a voice spoke

"Okay sweetheart, open you eyes for me" the voice spoke

I slowly did- a bright light immediately flashing into my eyes.

"Order me a head CT immediately" he spat out.

He yelled orders to nurses- his hands touching different areas of my body.

"I want Calum" I cried out

"You'll be able to see your parents in a little while sweetie-" "no- Hood, Calum Hood" I sobbed- feeling pain as his hands touched around my ribs.

"Page Dr.Hood, 911" he spoke simply.

Calum.

I was paged to trauma- and I knew it was a emergency, so I ran- my immediate thoughts going to a coding kid.

I ran in- freezing at what a saw

Christina- in absolutely horrible condition

"Holy fuck" I breathed out, immediately throwing gloves on.

"Calum" she cried- and honestly- I was shocked that she was even able to speak.

"Make it stop- please." She sobbed out as one of the multiple trauma surgeons slipped a relaxed into her iv.

"I'm going to try my best baby- just relax"

I let the doctor fill me in on everything he and the paramedics had done.

"I'm suspecting some broken ribs- I'm hoping her chest plate isn't broken-" "do you suspect she needs any sort of surgery?" I asked

"Surprisingly- no." He mumbled, which immediately made us resume our work.

Once ensuring she was completely stable- we brought her to x-ray and CT, getting her scans done.

We then brought her back to he trauma room- where I started stabilizing her body to where it wouldn't hurt to move as much.

I slowly wiped the blood and tear marks off of her face, soon seeing a police enter

"I'm officer Randle from the Los Angeles police department- I just need doctor's opinions on whether this was a fall down the stairs or an abuse situation-" "abuse" Christina whispered- catching both the officer and I off guard.

I could tell she was visibly getting upset

"Get my sister away from them right now" sudden realization took over- and she sat straight up, which led to her letting out a loud cry of pain, before I carefully pushed her back down

We already have her in a separate room-" "please bring her in here" Christina continued to cry out

The officer sent a male outside to get her, and I simply lifted her shirt, showing the visible bruising shoe prints in her side

His and I looked at them- and I couldn't believe a human being would do this to another human being.

"He's going to kill me."