Day 7 part 1

Day 7 part 1

Marissa slept on my couch while I kept on reading Mona's journals. I'm on the third journal, which is mostly when she said the spell. It said the exact words that the witchcraft book had.

"I know these words, my sister said these exact words before I moved out." I said to myself. That explains how she died. It will happen with a natural disaster.

"Oh Mona, if only I knew." I closed the journal that I finished reading and stared down at the last one. That's when I decided to read that one after I found Mona.

I walked out of the bed room and towards Marissa.

"Marissa." I whispered. She opened her eyes. "C'mon, you have a car, right?"

"Yeah, are we going to look for Mona?" she asked. I nodded my head.

"We're going to find Mona, and break the spell." I began walking towards the door with Marissa following behind me.

I opened the door, but stopped.

"Derek." I growled.

"There is no way you're going to go find that witch. I'm not going to let you."

"Why are you doing this Derek. You use to love her until you find out about her witchcraft!" Marissa yelled.

"Now she's a filthy witch to me. I hope she dies and goes to hell."

That was the last thing I heard until I went out of control. I threw my fist in the air, and hit him on the nose. Derek was forced down to the ground yelling in pain.

"Don't you dare speak of Mona like that again!"