34

"Louis, Buddy, wake up for me" Louis hears as he opens his eyes, absolutely exhausted,

Louis comes face to face with the guy from upstairs who's been watching him. Louis sits up quickly, worried he's going to be hurt.

"Shhhh, it's okay, I'm not going to hurt you. I'm working for Andy and I want you to know that they are coming, they were just waiting for Christopher and Jake to show up" The guys says.

Louis is so relieved, thank god, he can't deal with much more.

"I can't untie you, but just hang in there a few more hours for me bud" He tells Louis.

Louis nods.

"I'm George, okay, and I will get you out of here" he promises Louis before he's up and leaving the room.

Louis relaxes a little, at least Andy is coming, at least he has hope of getting out of here.

An hour passes before Jake enters the room, he looks at Louis and smirks before he comes over and crouches down in front of Louis.

"Never thought we'd end up here" Jake laughs out.

Louis looks at him, unsure, he feels so uneasy around Jake.

"I've always hated you, you know. The perfect golden boy, good at everything, better than me at football. Coach always liked you best, until your accident, then you proved useless and he chose me Louis, I love him and we're going to end you for what you've done. You're nothing but a hopeless, good for nothing fuck up" Jake spits.

Louis let's a tear escape at jakes words, God he wishes none of this had happened, he should be in Manchester, with his mum and dating Harry and Edward, happy. Not trapped in some basement.

"I'm going to love hurting you" Jake says and then he starts his beating. Spitting insult after insult at Louis. With every kick and punch. Louis can't breathe, it hurts so much. Eventually he just gives up trying to fight and falls lax to the ground. He thinks of his mum and Harry and Edward as Jake finishes his assault.

Instead of leaving the room though, Jake sits in the corner and watches Louis, Louis doesn't move and tries to think of anything to take his mind off the immense pain he's in.

It's an hour later that Louis hears shouting and gun shots, he panics as he hears footsteps and shouting and the door is pushed open and he's being hauled off the ground by Jake as Coach enters the room.

"Let's go, they've found us, we need to move" Coach says to Jake.

Before they make it out of the room though Andy and Drew come busting in, guns drawn.

"Let Louis go Chris, its over" Drew says as Coach points his knife at Louis throat, as Jake holds him hostage.

"Not a chance, he reneged his statement, I walk free" coach spits.

"Listen, let Louis go and we will talk, okay" Andy says.

"No, we walk free or Louis gets it" Jake spits.

Andy is looking straight into Louis eyes, Louis is scared shitless but the silent conversation with Andy is reassuring him.

"Harry and Edward wanted to be in here so so badly, they begged me to let them follow me in, they wanted to finish you both off themselves, wanted to make you pay for even thinking about hurting Louis. We however couldn't let that happen, we couldn't let them lose their medical licence for doing something like taking your pathetic lives" Andy says.

"That's right, but you know what, it's our job to do it, especially when two crazed psychopaths threaten a hostage and make a move to kill him" Drew says calmly.