28

"Txt, is so a word Edward" Louis says outraged.

Edward laughs loudly at Louis cuteness.

"I'm afraid sweetness that you're mistaken, it's an abbreviation not a word" Edward tells Louis.

Edward and Louis are sitting on the plush carpet, playing scrabble on the coffee table in the lounge room, the fire is on and Louis is wearing sweats and a navy T-shirt. Edward is in sweats and a white singlet while Harry is sitting on the couch wearing sweats and a black singlet, he's going through work files and laughing at the two, he's the official dictionary of the game.

"Harry!!!" Louis whines.

"Yes baby?" Harry responds cheekily.

"Edward says my word isn't a word but it is" Louis says with a huff.

Edward bursts out laughing and Louis can't help but smile,

Edward leans over and tickles Louis on the side, emitting a huge laugh from Louis as he falls backwards on the floor.

"Stop, Ed....Edward....please stop" Louis laughs.

Harry and Edward don't want to let that sound go ever, it's magical and hearing Louis laugh means the world.

"But we love your laugh" Harry says, coming to join in.

Louis laughs harder as Harry starts the assault too.

"Okay, okay, I'll laugh more I will but please.....stop" Louis manages.

Edward and Harry laugh and let Louis go, they don't want him to hurt his knee.

Louis wipes away tears as he sits up again and Edward and Harry kiss him.

"So what's say on the word Haz? Am I just too old to know that txt is actually a word?" Edward asks smiling.

"If you're old, than I'm old and that's not happening" Harry says smiling as he sits back on the couch.

Edward smiles.

Louis then pulls out his phone and dials a number putting it on speaker and resting the phone on the table.

"Louis!" Anne's voice says happily as it fills the room.

"Anne, Harry and Edward aren't playing fair" Louis huffs.

"Oh darling, what are they up too?" Anne asks chuckling.

"Edward and I are playing scrabble and I put the word txt down, T.X.T and Edward and Harry both said it's not a word, but it is Anne, isn't it" Louis says.

Harry and Edward are so full of fond it isn't funny, they know Louis and Anne have been talking over the last few days and they are so happy at the progress he's made.

"Is that so?..hmmm let me see, I have a dictionary right here...........well I am sorry boys but Louis is right txt is in my dictionary" Anne says.

Louis breaks into a huge smile and looks at the boys like 'I told you so'

"See!!! Thanks Anne!" Louis smiles.

"Gee, thanks for that mum" Edward chuckles.

Anne laughs, Harry then grabs the phone and takes it off speaker to talk to Anne.

"You're lucky you're cute you know" Edward says towards Louis as Louis picks his new tiles out.

"And you're lucky I don't disqualify you for the rest of the game" Louis says matter of factly.

Edward shakes his head chuckling and they get back to playing the game.

Twenty minutes later and there is a knock at the door, Harry goes to answer it and sees Andy and Drew there.