14

Again Louis is woken with flashbacks and nightmares, his mother dying and Harry and Edward this time as well. He's so overwhelmed and it's all getting to much for him to cope with. He ends up walking to Harry and Edwards bedroom and sees them fast asleep on the bed together wrapped up in each other, he doesn't want to disturb them, they look so peaceful. Louis stand and watches them for a while, Harry and Edward look so good together and so happy in each other's arms, he doesn't want to ruin that.

Louis walks away from the door and heads back to his room, it isn't until he is halfway back to the room that he notices his knee, Louis is walking on his knee, it's painful but it's manageable, He's still limping but it's feeling a lot better to move around on Thank god! Maybe He won't have to use the crutches today, he hopes.

Instead of trying to go back to sleep Louis heads downstairs to watch Tv in the lounge room, he puts it on low and pulls the blanket over the top of himself. He doesn't go back to sleep but he also doesn't let his mind wander either, he mindlessly watches friends until the sun rises at 6am. He hears Edward and Harry stir upstairs and decides to get himself a bowl of cereal, he is so exhausted but can't let Harry and Edward know he isn't sleeping.

He gets a bowl of coco pops and sits back on the couch, he focuses on the TV and eating and he doesn't notice Harry and Edward enter the kitchen.

As Harry and Edward enter the kitchen for breakfast, dressed in heir work scrubs they notice Louis on the couch with a bowl of cereal, they both look fondly at him. He is just so adorable with sweater paws and bed hair, he looks tired but he's eating and the boys are so happy to see that.

"You're up early this morning gorgeous" Harry says as he walks over and places a kiss on Louis head.

Louis blushes but leans into Harry's kiss.

"Yeah" He says quietly.

"Would you like some eggs and bacon after you've finished that?" Edward asks as he too kisses Louis good morning, Edward knows he's probably pushing his luck to get Louis to eat more.

Louis looks down at his bowl and suddenly loses his appetite, he stands up and takes the bowl to the sink, limping a little on his knee.

"No I'm okay thanks" Louis tells Edward.

Harry and Edward sigh, they should have kept their mouth shut until Louis and finished the whole bowl.

"Can you at least finish the rest of the bowl?" Edward asks gently.

Louis looks at him and then the bowl, he takes another mouthful and then rinses the bowl in the sink and puts it in dishwasher.

Edward and Harry let it go,

"Lou, Zayn needs you to come into the hospital this afternoon to look at your knee again" Harry tells him as he gets to making breakfast for himself and Edward.

"Can it wait until tomorrow? Stan wanted to hang out this afternoon" Louis says looking pleadingly at Harry.

Harry looks to Edward, it would be good for Louis to get out for a while.

"Lou, your knee really needs to be looked at, we need to make sure it's healing okay" Edward says.

"I'm sure one more day would be okay, don't you Ed?" Harry says towards his brother.

Edward looks back at Harry slightly upset, why would he go against Louis best interests like that.

"Harry, he needs his knee checked to make sure no further damage has occurred" Edward says feistily.

"I know Edward, I'm just saying that it would be good for Louis to hang out with Stan after school for a while" Harry tells him.

"Well that's not what's best for him is it" Edward retaliates.