23

"Wow Harry that was......" Edward says when Louis is asleep, he holds Louis against his chest and just breaths him in.

"Insane" Harry finishes for Edward.

"I'm just so in love with him" Edward says.

They both smile at each other and hold onto Louis for a little longer, until they decide they really really need food. They both leave Louis sleeping and head downstairs to start dinner. Harry gets all the ingredients out for a stir fry and Edward starts chopping the veggies. Both boys in their sweats and no shirt.

The house phone then rings and Edward answers.

"Styles" He says.

"Ed, it's Andy can we come over?" Andy asks

"Sure mate, don't have to call and ask" Edward responds.

"Well it's work related and just wanted to make sure it's okay with you if I speak to Lou" Andy says.

"Oh well, he's asleep now but should be awake soon, it's fine, come on over" Edward tells him.

"Thanks mate, see you both in 20" Andy says.

Edward says his goodbyes and hangs up the phone, Harry eyes him questioningly.

"Andy, he wants to see Lou" Edward explains to Harry.

"I wonder what about" Harry questions.

Edward hums in response and goes to grab some broccoli out of the fridge, he slides past Harry and kisses him on the head, Harry smiles in response.

"Love you" Harry says.

"Love you too babe" Edward replies cheekily.

Twenty minutes later, Harry and Edward have cooked enough dinner for Andy and his Squad and they all accept gratefully when they enter the house, making themselves comfy at the table and on the bench.

"This tastes amazing boys" Andy tells the twins.

"It's made with love for you Andz" Edward says cheekily.

"Ohhhhh what about us" Drew asks feigning hurt.

"You know we love you all Drewy" Harry replies.

The boys all chuckle and go back to eating.

"So what did you need to talk to Lou about?" Harry asks when they're almost finished eating.

Andy sighs.

"His coach......we need him to testify so we can put him away" Andy says.

"Testify? I though he was let off" Harry questions.

"He was but, we've dug a little deeper and there have been a few kids, a lot older than Louis now, who were effected by his dealings and if we can get Louis to testify, we have enough evidence" Andy says.

Harry and Edward look at each other, they really don't know how Louis will handle this emotionally.

"Look, we understand he's fragile right now and we won't force him to do anything he doesn't want to do okay" Andy reassures the boys.

They both nod.

"We trust you" Edward says and Andy smiles big in response.

When every one is finished, Harry starts gathering the plates up and goes to put the scraps in the bin, he sees a pizza box inside and grabs it out so he can put everything else In first. As he grabs it though he notices the bin is full of food, food they left for Louis today.

Edward notices Harry staring strangely at the bin.

"What's up H?" Edward asks.

Harry puts his arm in and grabs out the peanut butter and jelly sandwich he made for Louis, it's still wrapped and he holds it up for Edward to see.