Louis smiles slightly at that.

"We were about to pull over cause the rain was so heavy and the truck came out of nowhere and mum tried to swerve but he hit her side and we went spinning.......her screams were so loud and I can still hear them. It hurt to much, I remember the pain it was unbearable and I couldn't do anything about it....mum...she wouldn't leave me and they had to cut me out of the car, it was scary and it hurt so bad" Louis says.

"You're doing so well Lou" Edward says.

"All I can think of is the pain and how much it hurt and the look on my mums face when she left me, that's the last time I saw her and she was crying and I know she knew she wouldn't make it" Louis says and a few tears escape and he wipes them away.

They pull up at the grocery store and Edward parks in a car spot away from everyone and both boys climb in the back next to Louis.

"She loved you so much Lou" Harry tells him.

"I know but it hurts so much, she was everything to me and I miss her. I understand the accident wants my fault but how am I supposed to live like this, how am I supposed to miss someone so bad and still be okay. I want to talk to her and tell her things and talk about you and Edward and she's not here" Louis says brokenly.

"Lou, baby, you can still talk to her, she might not talk back but she's here, she's with you always, she told us she would be in your heart and always with you, just let her in and talk to her" Harry says.

"You have us too Lou, your mum trusted us to be there for you, to love you unconditionally and we take that very seriously. Whatever time of the day or night, whenever your feeling sad or upset or angry, whenever you're feeling happy we want you to tell us, we need you to open up to us, just like now. We are so so proud of you" Edward tells Louis.

"I love you both so much and the thought of losing you both just hurts so badly and I'm so scared" Louis tells them.

"That's completely understandable after everything you've been through of course you are going to feel like that and we will be here every single time day and night to reassure you" Harry tells Louis.

Louis then launches himself at Harry and Harry grips him tightly, Edward comes up behind Louis and hugs him close.

"I love you" Louis tells the boys.

"We love you to sweetheart so much" Edward tells him.

They cuddle and kiss each other in comfort until Louis pulls back

"Lou, Harry and I have been thinking........we would love you to meet our mum" Edward says.

Both boys haven't wanted Louis to have to deal with meeting their mum yet but they really think it might be just what he needs.

"Really? Is she nice?" Louis asks worriedly.

Harry and Edward chuckle.

"She really is and your mum and her got along really well" Harry says,

"My mum knew her?" Louis asks.

"She did, they met a few times at the hospital" Edward says.

"Okay" Louis as quietly

"You will love her baby and she will love you" Harry reassures Louis

Louis smiles slightly.

"Now, how's about we go get these groceries hmmm" Edward says smiling.

Louis nods and they all exit the car. Harry grabs Louis hand instantly and Edward places his hand on Louis lower back they both walk at Louis pace and when they reach the store Louis is in quite a lot of pain, he sucks it up though and Harry grabs a trolley and they start shopping.