Chapter 13 : Jack's Story

Jack sighed deep as he began. "Before I start. It's been years since it happened so I might be a little vague in parts so... Please don't discriminate and my real name is Evan Jackson and I always hated my first and is which why my last name is part of my killer name.. let's start anyway.."

() Flash~~~

Evan sat in his collage dorm while his sky blue eyes skim read though the glasses he wore. His roommate had went out about two-three hours before his class has ended.
The dorm door open and shut with a bang as the pitter patter of Evan roommate, Dom ((I dont know the real name. Lets call him Dom)) walked in to the room. Evan saw Dom look towards him through his rim of his vision. "You should really go out and meet people. Its not good to be alone all the time inside." Evan looked to him through his glasses. His sapphire blue eyes had a frosty bite. "If I go..." He started, "Will you stop pestering me?" Dom sighed and nodded. Evan closed his book and got up. The brunette grabbed his satchel and stuck his book inside as he headed towards the dark brown, almost black wood door to the outside of the dorm room.

Evan walked through what seemed like a maze until he got to the court yard outside the college. He sat on the edge of a marble statue as a girl with black as night locks and green grass eyes walked up to him. "Hi there!  I'm Jane! What's your name?" She stuck out her hand, Evan studied her and to him, she seemed overly kind. Though, he shook her hand anyway. "I'm Evan, Evan Jackson. Nice to meet you." He tried to push some kindness into his monotone voice, and succeeded slightly. "Well, I'm going with a few of my FrIeNdS tonight and I was wondering if you wanted to come hang with out with us?" Jane's still acted overly sweet which bothered Evan slightly, but he accepted her invite kindly. She had told him to meet her in the edge of the forest just outside the college at 9pm that night.

Evan sat there in the forest edge line for at least an hour before Jane had showed up. Not a word was said to Evan as Jane just started walking inside the woods like see was possessed. Evan followed her as close as he could, but still somehow managed to lose sight of her. Evan ended up walking and walking untill he came up to a cave. As he got closer to it, rain started to pour on him which made him want shelter. Evan soon found himself inside the cave exploring. He ran around the cave till he came to spot, dimly lit with candles. He looked around and could just barely make out the drawing of a pentagon in the center of the room. He over stood the drawing as the voices of people could be heard. Evan looked around, only to see people with dark blood red robes emerge from the darkness. Evan ran out the of the cave as fast as his legs could carry him. He ran until he could no more. Evan stood catching his breath turning only to see Jane. She stood there still as a tree. "J-Jane... What's happeni-ing?" Evan voice stuttered as the terror could be heard. "Everything will be just fine...  EvAn everything will be ok." She kept saying this over and over. I focused on what she was saying, not noticing the darkly dressed strangers drawing the pentagram underneath him. Evan realized she was dressed the same way as they were but it was too late. The rain poured as the strangers pulled Evan down and started the seance.

Evan screeched at the burning sensation of the pentagrams pull while the people whom surrounded him along with Jane. A man with the robes walked up to him, bowl in hands. The bowl had a thick stream of steam rising from it, Evan did not know what was in it till the stranger lifted it up and poured it sending it down on to Evan's eyes.

Burning could be felt. Burning and stinging sunk into Evan's eyes, only the sensation if pain and bitterness could be felt. Before it all went black the strangers shouted, "Demon!! Arise!" Evan couldn't feel his body for what felt like an hour. His body felt numb, his hunger started to rise. He forced his eye lids open only to still be about to see, yet feel the sticky substance drip down his face.
Yet he craved something... He craved BLOOD.

Within seconds, the forest was burning and the robed strangers were dead, only one who was still left was pour Jane. She sat under a charred tree, shaking to the point we're she could cause a mini earthquake. Evan trudged up to her and kneeled down ever so slowly to her face level.
"Your mine now. The beautiful thing you possess is mine now." Evan looked to her and dug out a docters scalpel he had taken from one of the victim bodies, and dug ever so slowly into the kidney section of the body. "Oh yeah and it's Eyeless Jack now..." Ev- I mean - Eyeless Jack voice rangout before he dug the scalpel in and let her to die with a little present he had taken.

((Other stories will be soon))