Chapter 2: Dreams (Editing)

<Masky's POV>

I went over and plopped down on the couch next to Hoodie, formerly known as Brian, while closely watching Tob-- I mean, that twitching freak climb up the stairs. Soon after, maybe about 20 minutes or so, the ticking male came back down the stairs, file in his gloved hand. Toby made his way to the main entrance that lead out to the vast forest surrounding the mansion. The other pastas/proxies, mainly Jeff, yelled or, calmly, asked what happened. Avoiding questions that were thrown at him, Toby walked out the door silent as ever. Well, besides his neck cracking a couple times. As he walked out, I closely analyzed the File in his hands. Probably a mission from Slender. Though, for some reason, it disturbed me that he trudged out as if nothing happened... I fell back and sat back down. I hadn't even realized I stood up during the issue. The more I thought, the more one single question bothered me. 'What changed?'  What ever it was... it hurts him enough to be silent, but..... What happened? I have to find out what's wrong with him, doesn't matter if I get hurt. I WILL find out..... Wait.... 'When did I care so much?'

< Toby's POV >

My lungs heaved for air as I leaped and dashed over leaves, pulled up tree roots, and under branches. Lowly, I growled under my breath as I ran. Images of confrontation flashed before him as he sprinted. I slowed to a stop and leaned against a tall, auburn oak tree. I shook my head, goggles sliding off my forehead, into my vision. My growl stopped and slid down the tree and curled up. The file I held fell on the cold, dry leaves under me. I jumped as it thumped to the ground. I grabbed it and  opened the file.

Name: Charlotte C. Denverton

Siblings - One; Kaishi Denverton

Parents - Deceased

Age: 19

Location: 62 Claner Lane, lives with best friend (Possibly her Girlfriend)

    A picture was paper-clipped to the file. The picture was of short girl hugging a small male. The hair had a blonde pixie cut and gray/crimson eyes. The small male had light brown with green tips. The smiles they held on there faces made me think of to Lyra and I had a happy family. Pushing my goggles up, I wipe away the small tears and stood up. As I stood the picture slid from under the paper clip and drifted slowly to the ground, yet I caught it, Mid-air. Just as I studied it,I noticed the small writing scribbled underneath it.' Kill Her '. 'Well.... Best get going...' and with that... I ran towards her home.

< Time skip to after he found the house... Thanks to a wolf pup >

I pulled myself up through her white bordered window. I stood near her closet, watching her sleep soundly. That's when I noticed, a small lump under sheet. I crept up to her bedside and  covered her mouth and nose. Charlotte jolted awake. I quickly cut her head, clean off... slick... crimson blood had splattered on my hoodie. My guard & goggles has slight blood splats. As well as my hatchets & jeans. I hadn't realized I started to laugh like a maniac, making the small lump under Charlotte's sheet move and twist. Quickly, I jumped down and ducked by the side of her bed. The lump stood up, shoving the sheet off. A silent scream was heard and well as gasping of fear. The steps of the figure walked away from the bed. I peeked up and saw the figure. It was the male from the picture. I shot up and wrapped my blades around his neck. "O-One wrong move... and y-you're d-dead.." The small male figure froze. Fear radiated from him. He nodded which cut his neck slightly, as I had the blades pressed so close to his neck. (Here in editing... sorry if it don't make since) As soon as this was done I jumped out the window and dashed like lightening to the forest. As soon as I was deep inside, I slowed to a walk and walked back to the mansion.

     As soon as I walked inside... I was bombarded with the same questions again. I walked by straight to Slender's office. I knocked on the pure pitch black door and went inside to see Masky. I ignored him. " M-m-missions d-done sir." I reported. I turned and walked straight up to my room, took a shower to was the blood off, got dressed and hung my still bloody hatchets. Before I hung them I wiped them off. Seeing that they were now stained.
     After I did this I went downstairs to eat something since I hadn't eaten since breakfast. I ate went to my room, grabbed blood-stained hatchets and went downstairs 'round back the mansion to train with Jeff.

< Time skip to after training with Jeffery cause I can >

     I walked inside to have Sally tryin to take me to Dr.Smiley. I dismissed her and dragged myself to my room up the stairs.
I hung my hatchets up on the holder as I walked to the bathroom to examine my cuts from training. I didn't care honestly. None were serious. I laid in bed trying to sleep I couldn't stop thinking about the crash and... her.

     I looked around to see pitch black. Suddenly to my left the crash started playing and to my right Masky lieing in a pool of blood. My worst fears both seeing them I held back a scream. I couldn't hold it anymore and let it out. I screamed at the top my lungs seeing my worst fears play over and over again.

< Masky's POV >

I heard a scream come from Toby's room as I walked down the hall to my room after talking with Slender. I bursted into a run into a run and yanked Toby's door open flinging it backward. Toby kept scream "N-NO! S-stop!N-no" as tears streamed down his face. It actually hurt me to see him like this. "Toby! Toby! Wake the hell up for God's sake!" I yelled as I shook him violently.
"M-m-masky?" I looked down to see a scared Toby. Before I knew it he yanked me into a hug. "Are you ok? I heard yelling from your room. Can you tell me what's wrong?" I explained accepting his hug, wrapping my arms around the 19 year olds body.

< Toby's POV >

     "Can you tell me what's wrong?" He asked wrapping his broad arms around me with worry in his voice. "I-I-I..." I sighed not sure if I should tell him. "Please tell me?" He asked again, retreating from the hug we shared with more worry this time. "O-ok. I woke u-up surrounded in p-pitch black d-d-darkness... O-on my l-left started playing the crash o-over and o-o-over again. O-on my r-right..." I trailed off wondering Masky's reaction if I told him the rest. "Please Toby tell me..." Masky asked soothingly. "I-I dreamt y-you being s-s-shot over and o-o-over." I finished feeling a tear develop in my eye fighting to keep myself from crying again.
"Well, a-are you ok, at least?" Masky asked a little shock in his voice from what he just heard.
"Ye-yeah... I s-should be f-f-fine now." I replied as I calmed myself. "Ok. I'll see you tomorrow." He said as he walked out and shut the door. As soon as he closed it I jumped up and locked it. I laid in bed trying to go back to sleep, but I couldn't. I remember Slender saying I could go on a killing spree earlier. So I got out of my pjs and got dressed. I grabbed my hatchets and gear. Silently unlocked the door so when I came back I could come in. I saw Slender outside. I remember him handing me a list of four targeted people. I grabbed it off the desk I have in my room. I slipped out of my window and down to side of the mansion. "S-s-slender,I'm going o-on that s-spree now." I reported before leaving. " Ok child. Be safe, careful ,and quiet." Slender nodded as I walked off toward town through the forest.

// Hey guys! Lexi here. I just wanted to say even if I dont get a lot of support I'll still post maybe not daily. Thanks. Love ya guys. Bye!\\ Ps Why did he have to be such a bitch?