Chapter 4: Two months with Toby

( Hey my pack. I got bored so I decided to post again. Any way you can probably guess whats about to happen, also guys im not comfortable with writing certain things as in like lemons. Quick heads up there is suicidal thoughts in this chapter so please be wary. So yeah... anyway on with the story. Enjoy!)

<Masky's P.O.V.>

    When I heard a soft snore... 'Toby...' only to look down to see him sound asleep snuggled into my chest. 'So cute...' OK. I admit... I love him and care for him... but whats depressing him. Then it hit me like a dagger to the chest. Of course, it was the month that his sister, Lyra, had died from that crash. Looking to see Toby sleeping peacefully ,but then again, twitching ever-so-often from his Tourette's. I laid him down on his bed and covered him up in his dark blue and grey blankets. I looked at Toby, gently placing a kiss on his forehead and walk out, straight to my room. I striped to my boxers and a t-shirt putting on red and black checkered pajama pants, placing my mask on my side table on to pass out as soon as I got comfortable. That night all, the only thing I could think about is... Toby. My Toby.

< Next morning... cause Its my book and I can >

    I walked down the stairs yawning coming to the smell of maple. Looking 'round not to see anyone. As I walked into the kitchen only for the smell of maple to get stronger. Walking into the kitchen to see none other then Toby. " Morning Toby." I greeted him with a warm smile to see he's eating waffles. Maple I presume from being to smell them as soon as I walked down the stairs. " H-hey Mask-ky." Toby seemed in a better mood than yesterday. "Where is everyone?" asking seemed to dampen his mood a little. " Slender t-took everyone on a m-mission and s-since I've b-been the w-way I am... H-he told m-me to stay h-home." Toby explained as he rinsed his plate in the sink as I rested my arms on the island. " So... what about me?" Asking once again dampened his mood. "He said s-since you've b-been working s-s-so hard you n-needed a b-break." My mood lightened more then it already was. 'I get to stay home with Toby... Yes!' " How long will they be gone?" I asked as my smirk under mask was starting to widen. " Slender s-said t-two months." as Toby said this, he walked to the living room to watch some TV. 'This'll be fun... Maybe I could kiss him or something. I could tell him how I feel.'

<Toby's P.O.V.>

    "Maskyyy~ M-Masky." Saying his name was going no where. He just sat there staring ahead deep in thought. 'Ok. I have no choice but to...' "Ow! The Heck!" He yelped as I hit him in the stomach. "What was that for?!" "I-I was trying to g-get your a-attention, b-but you plain a-and si-simply ignor-nored me." I retorted. " W-well im g-going u-up to my r-room. S-see ya."  I say while walking away from the couch and Masky.

    My pace quickened as I walked down the hall to my room. Before I knew it I was in a sprint as I fell on the floor in my room. When I relised where I was I shut an locked my door. The others didn't know I had started biting my hands again. Heck even Masky didn't notice I had bandages on my hands from biting. I quickly unwrapped the bandages on my hand and bit forcefully on, causing blood immediately. I liked the taste of my own blood. It... soothed me. As I tasted it... I giggled at the thought of what pain would feel like. I soon was laughing quietly like a manic in an Insane Asylum. I bit more and more. With the more bites... came more blood, the crimson red liquid flowed down my hand, collecting then dropping to the floor. I still laughed silently as tears formed my eyes. I felt alone... scared... angry... sad... No one could save me from how far I fell in this... this... hell. I came so far, then the memories flowed back like a never ending river. I never wanted to remember the abuse, the emotional pain, seeing my sister in the state she was after 'it' happened.

<Flashback>

"L-Lyra! Lyra! No! No no no no no! This cant be happening!" I yelled at the top of my lungs. She was covered in blood. Waist down crushed. Glass everywhere, half of her jaw ripped off. She looked like a beat and ripped apart rag doll. The sirens were loud and blaring. She was gone. I stared in her glossy eyes as the life drained from her body, slow and painful. I wish it was me there... not her. She didn't deserve to die. I did though...

<End of Flashback and still Tobys P.O.V.>

Tears streamed down my face. Whimpering and crying, I sat there in a ball in the dark corner of my bed room. I started to bit my hand harder, I had blood on my teeth. I deserved to die. 'Maybe I could jump off the bridge in the forest, or stab myself... right here, right now.' I heard a knock on my door breaking me from my thoughts."C-come in." I say trying not to studder to much. " Hey Tob. I know it's hard right now being its the time your sister... Never mind." Masky had walked into my room trying to stop me from crying, while coming in I tried to hide my hand with the crimson red blood on it as I say in the darkest corner of my room. I didn't open my mouth either still tasting the access blood. He grabbed my hand and examined the bit. Surprisingly, he didn't yell at me, inside he dragged me from my corner to the bathroom to clean me up. " Toby... Can you not bit yourself... It hurts me to see you like this." He seems off. I look at him seeing his crystal blue eyes. " What I'm trying to say is... I love you Toby, and I care for you very much. I know you may not like me like that back. I just wan-" Before he could finish, I cut him off by pulling his mask off setting it on the bathroom counter and then with a kiss. At first he was tense, but slowed melted into it. I wrapped my arms around his neck as he wrapped his  hands around my waist, pulling me closer. We stayed like this for several minutes. We pull away to catch our breathe. "I-I love you t-too." I finally say after catching my breathe. We kissed again, but not as long. After, I rested my head on his shoulder. I wish this moment  would last forever... but I knew it wouldn't. I didn't care. I actually felt loved. Ever since Lyra had died... I never felt loved. I felt whole again. Masky loved me... and I loved him. That's all that mattered.

((Yay! Two chapters in one day! Ima OP. Not really I was just bored. Making that kissing scene caused me to fan girl for a little bit! >///<  Bye My Pack! Lunar Wolf  out~))