Chapter 12 : Please don't leave

<Toby's POV>

Tears streamed down my face from memories. "Hey... Its ok... Im here." Tim's voice spoke in a hushed tone near my ear. I felt arms wrap around me as I let out shaky breaths. Series of 'Its ok's and 'Everything will be alright's could silently be heard. Leaning to Tim's chest, I sobbed hard just thinking about Lyra. 'What if... What if...' my sobs stop with my breath as I think of one thing that would hurt my most. 'What if Tim leaves me...' My body shook even harder at the thought. "Toby calm down. Breathe." realizing what Tim meant, I started to breathe, In four, hold seven, out eight. "Ok. I-im g-ood, but I have one question." Tim looked at me with a questioning look. Pointing at the man with brown hair, red long-sleeved shirt, bag, hat, and camera. "Oh... Thats Jay. He um. He is my old friend before I came to work for The Operator." Tim explained with ease. " I-is he gonna ta-ake you from me?" my twitching increased rapidly. A shocked expression appeared on Tim's and Jay's faces. "Why would I do that? I just wanted to see if anyone from our past that was alive, like Alex, Brian, or, hell, I least expected Tim to be alive. I just wanted to get the guilt off my back so I started looking. They meant so much to me, then to find Tim with another person, god was I scared but waayyyyyyy over happy. You guys are the best." Jay looked at me with a joyful expression. 'I think im gonna like him...'

<Hoodie's POV>

Being silent all morning and outside, yeah... Ej noticed big time. I hadn't even eaten breakfast before I went out on the porch. Pulling out my phone, the screen lit up showing the time. "Its almost noon. Where the fuck are they!?!" My worry and anger were through the roof, I hadn't even heard someone come up behind me until I felt something on my shoulder. Wiping around, my sight revealed Ej with his dark blue and black streaked mask with his dark gray hood up. "Whats wrong Hood?" his deep voice spoke from behind the mask. "Is it that Masky and Toby arent back yet?" Staying silent, he got the message that I want to go look for them. Sighing, I got up and lead him to a place I havent been to in years. That damn hospital.

<[) Time Skip brought to you by...
A Weird Cosplayer and her cosplays. Check her out on YouTube, Instagram, and Music.lly (]>

< Ej's POV >

Hood lead me in a direction out of the woods that I did not know quite well. I slowed to a stop not sure if to continue or not. Hood noticed the lack of footsteps behind him and turned to see me nervous to continue. "Its ok Jackie. I know this area quite well from my past before I started to work for Slender." Jackie... Ive always hated that nickname, but when Hood used it... Now thats a different story.
Inhaling sharply, I trekked on close behind Hood holding tightly to his hand, but not tight enough to have my claws puncture his hand.

After a while of walking and sprinting, we made it to an abandoned building. Cocking my head to the side, which Hood found cute, I listened and heard Toby's sobs and music. A low growl rumbled in my throat. "Lead the way Jackie." Hood whispered in my ear. I burst into a sprint, with Hood on my tail, and dash into the building. I stop for a moment to listen for Toby. Hearing it, I follow it up the stairs all the way to the roof.

< Hoodie's POV >

After climbing the stairs and getting to the roof, I see Ej stopped trailing to what he's looking at. My sight stops and lands on a sobbing Toby being cradled in Tim's arms with a man standing in front. "Get him Jackie." I whisper just loud enough for Ej to hear. As soon as those words were said, Ej ran from our hiding place, pouncing on the man's back, tacking him down, forcing him to face Ej as his claws lay just before his throat.

"Hoodie... Ej...?"

-(_)-(_)-(_)-(_)-(_)-(_)-(_)-(_)-(_)-(_)-(_)-

Im mother fucking ALIVE

I AM MOTHERFUCKING
LEXITHELUNARWOLF!

¤Lexi¤