Chapter 5: Whole again

(( Hello my Lunar Pack. I have been very busy with many things. I will not specify what, but i am very sorry for not uploading. So any way... ON WITH THE STORY! >///< Lunar Wolf out~) (<3))

<Masky's P.O.V.>

Toby snuggled into my shoulder. He kept mumbling something... though I couldn't catch what it was. Turns out he had fallen asleep in my arms. Picking him up bridle style, I took him to his bed. I walked back to the bathroom after I set him down and grabbed bandages to wrap his hands since I hadn't yet dew to the fact we kissed. I walked out of the bathroom with the bandages in one and and my mask in the other, only to see him snuggled up, gripping his blankets so hard his knuckles were turning white. 'Nightmare... Maybe of Ly-' My thought was cut off as Toby shot up, tears streaming down his face. He hadn't noticed I was there and went to bite his hands again. I grabbed them so he wouldn't bite them. "Toby... What's wrong?" I asked with caution. I walked over to him and sat next to him. "N-nightmare..." Toby trembled as he said this to me, leaning into my chest. I wrapped my arms around him, as he cried quietly into my chest. "It's ok Toby. Everything's fine." I tried to calm him, it worked a little bit. Quietly, I kissed his forehead, now that shut him up. "Hey now your calmed down, let's wrap your hands back up." Toby nodded slightly, as he pulled back giving me his hands. 'He knows I love him... He loves me back. That's all I care about.' I wrapped his hands in the bandages, after with being finished wrapping his hand, I placed the bandages back in the bathroom, walking out to see Toby snuggled up in blankets. I walked over, kissed him on the forehead. "Night Toby..." I say as I turned around to walk out. I turned back only to feel a slight tug on my tan jacket. "Masky... Um... W-will you s-sleep with... um... me? You d-don't h-have to if y-you don't w-want t-t-to." Toby looked down, a little embarassed at what he just asked. Lifting his chin with my hand as I said, "Toby, if you will shut up I will." As soon as I said that ,he shut up. Crawling under the cover, I wrapped my hands around his waist, snuggling my head into his shoulder. "Night Toby." I said with a yawn. "N-night Masky." With that we both fell asleep peacefully.

<Next morning / Toby's POV>

The next morning, I woke up peacefully. Sitting up, I remembered what happened last night, making the heat rush to my face. Then it hit me, the warmth next to me was gone. I looked around only not to find him. Sighing, I got up to take a shower. I grabbed my clothes, while walking to my bathroom. Turning on the water, I thought about what happened last night.
'Masky and I... kissed.' At this thought, I turned to see me blushing a crimson red in the mirror. I stripped and hopped into the shower. Water pelted my skin as I washed.

After my shower, I got dressed in my usual clothing, grey sweatshirt with a blue hoodie and striped sleeves, black jeans and black sneakers, grey an black barred mouth guard that covers the giant gash on the left side of my face, orange and silver-ish black goggles, and my brown belt that holds my blood-stained hatchets. Walking downstairs, I smelt my most favorite smell in the whole world, Waffles! I darted downstairs to see fresh waffles on a glass plate, only to hear someone on the couch. I look over to see Masky eating his usual cheesecake and watching TV. Not bothering to mind whats on, I walk past with a little bounce in my step. I grab waffles and plop down next to Masky, who turns out to be watching something. Not really caring what it I finish, take care of my plate, and walk up to my room. I ignored Masky, who's trying to talk to me, and walked up to my room to take my meds, ya know the one the stops the voices from getting to me causing me to go ya know suicidal... I hate it. I hate the voices... My past... Him... I hate that... That... Bitch. The motherfucking asshole who called himself a damn dad is a bitch... no WAS a bitch. I killed him...

<flashback to the day he killed his '"Father"'>

I walked down the stairs in a black turtleneck gripping the railing as it shook like it was choking. I slowly crept into the kitchen for a drink thats all.

'Kill him Toby. He's a motherfucking asshole of a bitch to deserves his damn death wish... Right Now!!!'

The voices went on and on about how he needs to die. How he beat me and Lyra. How he raped me. Now with that he went way to motherfucking far with that one.

I grabbed the butchers knife the the knife rack by the sink, while slowly creeping my way towards the out-cold-with-alcohol drunk man sleeping with static on the TV. When I got near he woke up yelling at me for having a knife, while trying to take it. That's when I lost it. I went for the legs to knock him off balance. I did so yanked him by the shoulders and kneed him in the stomach for him to spit up blood. He threw drunken punches at me, fueled with rage. He striked me in the same spot where my gums and teeth were exposed from the crash me and Lyra were in. I knocked bad a little. Ok... Now ive totally lost it. I charged at him, slicing him in the stomach. He let out a yowl falling back on his ass. I jumped on top of him stabbing him over and over till i heard a shriek. I look over to see my mother standing in shock from what she witnessed. I dashed into the garage, passed my parilized mother. I quickly grabbed my "'father's"' hatchets, one new an one old, quickly I grabbed his work goggles and mouth-guard. While doing this I grab his gas can and matches. Running down to road, I let gasoline trail behind me. I lite a match on the bottom of shoe, dropping it, setting the houses to flames. The flames trailed to a part if the forest. I ran in hearing the screams behind me in once the place i called 'home'. I dropped to my knees thinking 'Its my end... Finally no more pain.' I let the flame engulf me, untill I felt a hand on my shoulder. I look to see a tall, slender man wearing a black suit and tie.
Its not your end child... He spoke to me. Then I blacked out.

<flashback end>

I hated him. I just wanted to nap. I flopped onto my bed, taking my shoes, goggles, mouth-guard, and hatchets off and put away. I laid down falling asleep. Into a peaceful, very peaceful sleep.

(( Hello~ My wolf pack. Im so sorry i havent posted in awhile. Like i said many things have been going in so... Yeah ill try to update soon please dont hate me. Love ya~ Lunar wolf out~~ )(<3))