Chapter 13 : Questions and stories

Reminder: Jackie is Hoodie's nickname for Ej
Hoodie...? Ej...?

(-'-,-'-,-'-,-)
((Hoodie's POV))
Tim's voice was heard. Looking over to him, I wave silently at the two other pastas on the roof. "Ej... Let him go." Tim's voice was calm, still Jackie didn't move or flinch in the slightest. Having Jackie keep who ever he's holding down in a weak postion, I get a good look at the man. To my surprise, which im not surprised, is motherfucking Jay. Sighing, I tell Jackie to let him go, and watch him get off Jay. "So explain to me... How did you find us?" Tim spoke with curiosity as he held Toby tight in his arms. "Hoodz thought if you go anyway, the place you'd go to would be this damn abandoned mental institution." Jackie's low and animalistic voice was heard. "Wait wait wait... Did you say Hoodz as in Hoodie?" Jay's voice quivered upon hearing my name. "Yes. I meant it as Hoodie. I mean what else would I mean meatbag!" Jackie spoke with venom in his voice as he started to get riled up. I walk over to Jackie and wrap my arms around his waist, snuggling my head in between his shoulder blades. He soon calms down and the tension is gone between my Jackie and the asshole named Jay. "Wait wait wait wait wait wait... Wait... Aren't you and Tim a thing? I swear to god you two were something." good job Jay. You might get the achievement of death. "No we are close friends. Not lovers. Though, we may have seemed that, we just cared about each other." Tim explained in the best way so he wouldnt piss Jackie off. I stepped in and said, "We do have a few rules when I comes around to my little demonic cannibal.

"Rule 1: don't piss him off.
Rule 2: don't interrupt Jackie when eating.
Rule 3: don't touch him unless your close to him or slender."

Jay had a questioning look on his face. "Jackie?" Jackie growled at Jay for using that nickname I had for him. "Jackie is H-hoodie's nickn-n-name for E-ej." Toby finally spoke up, but his voice was shaky and cracked a few times. While Toby and Tim explain the nickname and a few things to Jay, Jackie, Jay, and I went and sat by Toby and Tim. "Okay. Any more questions Jay?" I spoke as I took off my mask and hood. "Yeah two. Whose Ej? Whose Toby and how do you know them?" I stare at Jay then at the others. "Okay. Jackie you explain yours and how we meet then... Toby do you want to explain yours?" Toby looked scared and shook his head rapidly and saying no over and over again. Jackie sigh and started his story.