Chapter 6 Another Soulmate Found

Start from the beginning

They all look at my outfit and Eunhwa said "I don't remember you having that outfit." "Yeah.. SM lent it to me. So, how is it?" I asked. "Well, to be honest, you look great." Lucas said and grinned. "Better than your girlfriend?" I asked smugly. "No, she is the most beautiful girl I've met in my whole life. No one can beat her to it as she is the only one who captures my heart, forever and always." he replied bluntly. Yerin blushed in a deep shade of red while we cheered on. I chuckled and said "Thanks for your opinion. It's about 4.50 right now so, I better get my bag and get ready to go." "Alright.. be safe okay?" Eunhwa said. "Of course.. bye byee" I waved. "Byeee" they waved back and I exit Eunhwa's room.

I grab my purse and my white sneakers when a knock on the door is heard. "Wait a moment." I said and open the door. I am surprised by who I see at the door. "OMG!" my inner fangirl-self reacted. It is Rosé from Blackpink!!!! I am going to faint. "Hi! Are you Han Hyoyoo?" she asks. "Yes I am" I replied. "Okay come with me and by the way, nice cover of DDU-DU-DDU-DU. It was spectacular!" she exclaimed. "Thanks eonnie." I smiled.

"2 questions. 1. Who is your Blackpink bias if you have one and 2. How old are you?" she continued and asked. "Well, my Blackpink bias is... you and I'm 15 as well as the other BlackR members." I replied shyly having to tell her that my bias is her. "Woahh.. you're so young. And I'm your bias?! My bias in BlackR is you as well" she exclaimed happily. "Wow, my bias in Blackpink has me as her bias. That's a first." I chuckled. "Okayyy.. here is the van. You know what we'll do right?" she asks. "Of course!" I said. "Great!" she said before entering the van. When she opens the doors, I see a lot of idols inside. BTS' Taehyung from BigHit Ent., Blackpink's Lisa and Rosé from YG Ent., Twice's Tzuyu and Stray Kids'.... Minho from JYP Ent, And me of course. When I make eye contact with Minho, my wrist suddenly stings and a shining silver moon appeared.

He has a shocked expression as his wrist has shining golden stars appearing. "Could it be?" he asks. I step into the van while everyone has a stunned expression on their faces. "A-Are you my soulmate?" I managed to squeak out. "It seems like it." he grinned. "You do know my name right?" he asks. "Of course. Well recently, I got into Stray Kids and actually... you are my bias." I shyly smiled while blushing.

"WOOOAAAAAAAA" everyone cheered. "There's a pretty big age gap there, Minho." Taehyung said as the van starts moving. "Age is just a number hyung. She's my soulmate eitherways. Do you want to be my girlfriend?" he grinned and patted the seat next to him. I sit there and said "Of course" and he immediately wrapped his hands around my shoulders and I blushed.

I heard snickering coming from behind me and I saw Lisa basically stifling a laughter. "Hey Lisa stop it." Rosé said. "By the way, have all of you found your soulmates?" I asked curious. "Well, I found mine today and she's right beside me." Minho said. "我还没 (I haven't)" Tzuyu mumbled but enough for me to catch it. "没事,姐。我希望你会快点儿找到你的知音。(It's okay, jie/eonnie/noona. I hope you can find your soulmate soon)" I replied. She has a shocked expression. "你会说中文啊?! (You can speak in Chinese?)" she asked obviously surprised. "为什么我说中文的时候每个人都很惊讶?是我会的。(Why is everyone so shocked when I speak in Chinese?)" I said. "YAAAAYYY I HAVE A CHINESE SPEAKING BUDDY!!!" she suddenly shouted. "What are you two talking about?" Taehyung asked.

"Nothing Tae oppa-" I was cutted off by all of them except Rosé "OPPA?!" "What's wrong with calling him oppa I'm way younger than you guys." I said. "How old are you?" Lisa asked. "15" I simply said. "WHAT?!" they all said simultaneously. "It's true. So, basically I have to call all of you eonnie and oppa especially him" I said while pinching Minho's cheeks. "So cheesy" Lisa shivered. "Hey you have a soulmate already don't act like you don't" I warned. "How do you know?" she asked. "I don't. I just guessed." I said. Well, basically that's just a lie to cover up my mind reading abilities. I don't know when I'll be able to tell them.

Skip time
Arrived at scene

So, an hour later we arrive at the scene which apparently is the beach. (Cue Taehyung saying beach into bitch) Well, it's actually really refreshing in here. The make-up we have really suits the background of the sunset. We have to run here and there back and forth to change our clothes and back again. The poses we do are sometimes hard to maintain but we managed. The last photo is supposed to be a couple photo by me and Minho. They sort of found out about the whole soulmate thing because our wrists light up for some reasons. I was asked to change into a thin sleeveless sundress, apparently and Minho, a shirt with beige shorts. I admit it looks good on him.

First we are asked to lend out our arms so that they can capture a photo of our wrists. Then, they told me to stand by the shore and then Minho comes up to me and backhugs me then we look at each other. Then the last ine is the most cringey one. We are told to kiss. Apparently, they don't care about my age they just told us to do it so we did. Precisely a french kiss but well yeah. The whole photoshoot literally takes 2 hours to finish. After finishing everything, we were told to eat the kimbap provided in the car. So we did. (Reminds me of HAN when SK shot a kimbap CF in like the waiting room.) We all eat happily while chattering and joking around.

I decided to ask Minho "Oppa, have the SK members found their soulmates?" "Well actually, it's just me." he answers. "What are their soulmate symptoms?" I asked. "Well, Chan hyung's skin can appear drawings that their soulmate draw on theirs at the same spot. Felix can do telepathy with his soulmate-" I cutted him off. "Telepathy?" I asked curious. "Yeah.. he said that his soulmate is English and covered Blackpink's DDU-DU-DDU-DU in Jennie's part in an international competition and won 1st place." he explained and a light bulb popped in my mind.

"Hey oppa, is SK free this Saturday?" I asked. "Well it's in 2 days so yeah we're free. Why?" he asked confused to why I asked something like that. "You see oppa, you're description abou Felix oppa's soulmate match my cousin. I mean she's English, she covered the whole Jennie part thing in an international competition and we won 1st place. So, I think that his soulmate might be my cousin." I explained thoroughly. "Alright.. meet us at the park at around 2 p.m., the one near SM Ent." he agreed and I nod my head. "By the way, can I sleep over at your dorm I mean I bring extra clothes and everything so... can I?" he pleaded. I chuckled "Of course! Why not oppa? Did you tell SK though?" "Yeah pretty much. They agreed though so it's fine." he said smiling.

Skip time 2 hours later

We finally arrived at BlackR's dorm. Once I step in, they all tackled me in a bone crushing group hug. "How was it?" "Was it fun?" and they bombarded me with questions. "Chill geez, it went well and was fun and now I've got to introduce you to someone..." They all suddenly look confused as in who would I introduce. "Come in oppa" I said and signalled him to come in the dorm. He opened the door and everyone's jaws dropped. "A-Are you Lee Minho from Stray Kids?" Hayeon stuttered. Minho chuckled "Yes I am. And apparently I'm her soulmate." he says as he interwined our hands and lift them up so that they can see our glowing wrists.

"Woahhh.. that's so cool." Eunhwa and Yerin said at the same time. "Wait, so you're saying that I will be a third wheel for all of you guys?" Hayeon groaned. "Hayeon, what nationality is your soulmate?" I asked. "Huh? He's Australian why?" she asked confused to why I asked that. "Okay" I said. She has that confused look on her face. "Don't worry about why I asked that." I said. "Okay, let's sleep. We are going to start training tomorrow and it's 10 p.m. already." Yerin said. "我真的想跟 Jisung 睡呢。(I really wanna sleep with Jisung)" Eunhwa mumbled but enough for me to hear. "Ayyyy.. 你是我们最小的。还不可以呢。(Ayyyy.. you're the youngest one. You can't.)" I said to her. She sighed and nods.

"Okay.. goodnight!" we all said. We all go to our own rooms and Minho followed me to mine. We both do our night routine and then we plopped down on the bed. "사랑해,자기야. (I love you, baby)" he said. "나도사랑해,오빠. (I love you too, oppa)" I said and he wrapped his arms around my waist while my back is facing him. Then, we both drifted off to sleep.