22

Yoongi sighed and shook his leg nervously as he looked around the large table. People made him nervous. Large crowds of people, even if the people where people he loved and admired.

 He tensed up a bit as a hand made its way onto his thigh. Yoongi looked up to see Taehyung giving him a small smile. "It'll be okay hyung. I'm here for you." Taehyung whispered as he flipped his hand, palm side up, for Yoongi to hold. Yoongi smiled a bit and took the younger's hand.

The dinner dragged on with Taehyung and Yoongi's parents and their parents friends taking about business shit, while their friends reminisced about old times. Yoongi held onto Taehyung's hand the whole time.

His father spoke up so everyone could hear. He had changed the subject to Taehyung and Yoongi. Yoongi locked eyes with his older brother. Junki gave Yoongi a reassuring smile. Yoongi watched at Junki's expression changed to a frown and furrowed eyebrows. He leaned forward a bit and whispered. "Is your fiancé okay?" Yoongi blinked and looked over at Taehyung, he hadn't noticed that Taehyung's nails were digging into his hand.

"Taehyung and Yoongi-" The room went silent, the only noises that were heard were the sounds of Taehyung's chair hitting the floor and the bottom of Yoongi's chair scraping against the floor.

Yoongi chased Taehyung out of house and onto the beach. He caught up to the younger. "Taehyung!" Taehyung stopped and turned to face Yoongi. "Hyung! I-I can't breathe!" Taehyung sobbed out. Yoongi walked over to the young and reached his arms out. Taehyung cried more and stepped back.

Yoongi sighed and spoke calmly. "Tae- baby just breath... you're having a panic attack. I know how you're feeling right now... I've been feeling that way for the past week or so." Taehyung nodded and tried to focus on his breathing.

Yoongi smiled as Taehyung seemed to be calming down. "T-thank you, hyung... I'm sorry I caused a scene... it was all just-" Taehyung huffed out a deep breath he had taken. "A lot. And it just all kind of hit me at once, reality did.. And-And then your father, he just kept saying our names together and I...I just couldn't-"

Yoongi hummed in response and stepped closer to the younger.

The clouds had turned black over the ocean. They looked threatening.

Taehyung and Yoongi stood there for a moment, in silence, as Taehyung collected himself. Taehyung chuckled a bit. 

"What Taehyung?" Yoongi asked. Taehyung took another deep breath.

"This was a mistake Yoongi. We should of stood up for ourselves and told them no. Now, we're suppose to get married. Tomorrow!" Taehyung sighed as he walked closer to the ocean. Yoongi kept quiet as he watched Taehyung. "What the fuck have I done?" Taehyung whispered to himself.

"Taehyung."

Taehyung turned to face Yoongi. "Everything is going to be okay, Tae..." Taehyung sighed. "But, Yoongi... we are getting MARRIED tomorrow. There's money, your tuition, involved. We don't even like each other like that."

Yoongi tensed up a bit. He blinked back tears that threatened to fall from his eyes.

"Don't speak for me." Yoongi said in a deep, calm voice.

Taehyung looked over at Yoongi. Yoongi walked up to Taehyung.

The cool ocean breeze blew against their faces. The water began to crash against the shore rougher then before. They stared into each other's eyes for a moment.

A strike of lightning lit up the pitch black sky. Thunder rolled loudly right before it began to pour.

"Don't speak for me." Yoongi whispered again. "You have no idea of how I feel about you, do you?" Yoongi grabbed onto Taehyung's waist and pulled him against himself. "Taehyung... I love you." Taehyung gasped a bit as he looked into Yoongi's eyes. "I have real, actual feelings for you. I'm not pretending. I never was pretending."

Another roll of thunder and a big strike of lightning made Taehyung jump a bit. "What are you saying, hyung....?" Yoongi held Taehyung closer. "I am in love with you, Kim Taehyung."

Taehyung gripped Yoongi's shirt. "I-I'm scared, hyung." Yoongi took Taehyung's hand and lead him back inside through the back door where no one could see them, and to their shared room.

Taehyung bit his lip as he walked backwards into the room. His eyes locked with Yoongi's the whole time.

"No... I meant, I'm scared to be in love with you..." Yoongi's heart began to pound against his chest. He pulled his damp shirt off as he walked over to Taehyung who was standing at the foot of the bed.

"You don't have to be scared, I won't hurt you again... I was so stupid then..." Yoongi whispered, he cupped Taehyung's face in his hands and kissed him gently. Taehyung's own heart also began to pound against his chest, he took his shirt off and wrapped his arms around Yoongi's neck.

He jumped up and wrapped his legs around Yoongi's waist. "Hyung..." He whispered. Yoongi's eyes were glued to Taehyung's lips. "Yes, Taehyung?" Taehyung leaned in more. "Show me how much you love me." He whispered before Yoongi kissed him.

Taehyung gasped as he kissed back. It was that same amazing kiss he had felt before, only it was even more intense and loving then before, more lustrous.

He entangled his fingers in the elder's hair as they began to make out. Yoongi guiding Taehyung's tongue with his own. Yoongi kneeled down on the bed and laid Taehyung down. He pulled away to remove Taehyung's pants and shoes. Taehyung sat up and did the same for Yoongi before reattaching his lips. Yoongi kept their lips pressed together as he slid his fingers down Taehyung's boxers, sliding them off his body.

Taehyung whimpered a bit once the cold hit his now exposed member. Yoongi pulled away and began to kiss on Taehyung's neck. Taehyung whined a bit as he pull on Yoongi's boxers causing the older to chuckle. "You want them off baby?" Taehyung bit his lip and nodded as he looked into Yoongi's eyes. Yoongi smiled and kissed Taehyung passionately, before pulling his own boxers off. Taehyung blushed.

Yoongi leaned down and reconnected their lips. He moved Taehyung's legs, spreading them and holding them up. He pulled away and looked at Taehyung. Taehyung took two of Yoongi's finger and began to suck and lick them.

Once he was satisfied he pulled back and looked at Yoongi, who was staring at him. Taehyung briefly looked down at Yoongi's cock and bit his lip hard. "Did that turn you on even more?" Yoongi nodded his head.

Taehyung smirked. "If that thing doesn't make me immobile, I'm gonna sue you. Just saying." Yoongi furrowed his eyebrows before playing at Taehyung's entrance with his pointer finger. Taehyung laid back and rolled his hips at Yoongi's touch. Yoongi watched Taehyung's face as he slowly inserted one finger, then the other. Taehyung gasped and gripped the bed sheets.

Yoongi blushed as he watched the face of his lover. The way Taehyung's pretty mouth hung open as Yoongi moved his hand

"Sue me, huh?" Taehyung bit his lip and nodded.

Taehyung breathed heavily into Yoongi's ear as he clawed and scratched up Yoongi's back. Yoongi began to move his fingers faster as he kissed along Taehyung's jawline. Taehyung closed his eyes and pushed against Yoongi's hand. 

Taehyung arched his back a bit and licked his bottom lip. "You want more baby?" Taehyung smiled and kissed Yoongi. "Yes, please." Yoongi spread Taehyung's legs apart as he sat up. He pressed his tip against Taehyung's entrance.

Yoongi bit his bottom lip as he pushed inside. Taehyung gasped and arched his back. His eyes rolled back. He moaned out as Yoongi began to move. Yoongi leaned down and made out with Taehyung. Something surged through the both of them. 

They locked eyes as they both panted heavily. Yoongi slowly pulled back and slammed back in. Taehyung moaned loudly and gripped onto Yoongi's biceps. Yoongi leaned down and kissed Taehyung's tears away. "I love you, Taehyung." He whispered as he thrust into the younger. Taehyung arched his back once again and screamed out as Yoongi thrust into him over and over.

"I love you more, Yoongi." Taehyung whispered.