11

"Well, now you might be asking yourself, why. Why are you letting yourself fall in love with him?"

Taehyung sighed. "Well, Mi-young, I can't help it. When did I realize? I'm not exactly sure, I thought I'd be fine just having a small crush on my neighbor. I played it cool this whole entire year." He stopped his pacing and turned to look at Mi-young. He walked over and sat her up straight, since she had started to slide down on the couch.

She smiled up at her father and babbled as she played with her empty bottle. Taehyung sat down next to her and sighed. "As I was saying, I kept my distance from him, I never talked to him, I never even let him see me. Then, he came over that one day and I cried in front of him. But he stayed and now look where we're at!" Taehyung said the last part as he pointed to the hickeys on his neck.

Mi-young gently fell over on her side on the couch.

Taehyung picked her up and looked her in the eyes. "But then, there's Jungkook-hyung. And he actually asked me out and is very nice to me. I feel like I should give him a chance, because what if Yoongi-hyung just likes fooling around with me?" Taehyung looked at Mi-young and sighed.

"I wish you could talk and help me. You're the only person I can talk to about this, because you're my only friend, besides Yoongi-hyung." Taehyung paused.

"I understand that his friends are kind of my friends now, but I just feel like that would be weird, you know?"

Taehyung sighed again as he looked at the time. "We gotta go Mi-young. Thank you for listening although you kind of had no choice and have no idea what I said." Taehyung got their things ready. "I'm actually glad you can't talk so you can't go tell your daddy."

Taehyung bid the dogs good bye before grabbing his things, and Mi-young, before heading out the door.

As he was locking his door, Mi-young was babbling and pointing at Yoongi's door. "Dada." Taehyung froze and looked at his daughter. "Did- you- Holy shit!!! I gotta tell him!" Taehyung fumbled to pull his phone out of his pocket. As soon as he got it out he called Yoongi.

Yoongi was walking into work, being greeted by some of his co-workers. "Whoa, Yoongi. Had a fun night last night?" One of them asked teasingly. Yoongi smirked and opened his locker. "It didn't happen last night, more like twenty minutes or so ago."

Three of his co-workers were standing next to his locker. They all oo-ed and awed at him teasingly. "Does our quiet co-worker have a secret girl we don't know about?" Yoongi chuckled and removed his shirt. "Damn, she left a lot of marks, you must be really good in bed." Yoongi shook his head. "It's not a she for one and we didn't do anything, but make out." Yoongi shrugged. He pulled his work shirt out of his bag before his phone began to ring.

"Speak of the devil."

Yoongi said. His co-workers all snickered and chuckled at his remark. "Hey Tae- Whoa, babe slow down. I can't understand you." Yoongi furrowed his eyebrows as Taehyung calmed himself down. "She what?! Really?!" Yoongi exclaimed excitedly.

Taehyung chuckled. "Yeah! She pointed to your door and said dada! I feel like I should be a bit upset that she didn't call her biological father dada first, but I'm just so happy she actually said a word!"

Yoongi smiled. "Okay, Thank you for call me and letting me know. Yeah, I won't forget to pick her up. Okay. I love-" Yoongi's eyes widened, along with his co-works who were eavesdropping. "I love her. Tell her I love her please?" Yoongi's face was bright red. "Thank you, bye Tae." Yoongi placed his phone in his pocket before pulling his shirt on. "Fuck." "That was so close." One of his co-workers said.