Pressure

Hello again, Lovelies!!!!
Thank you all so much for 7.5K reads!! AHHHH!!!! I CAN'T BELIEVE IT!
You all are such lovely, amazing people
😭😭😭💖💖

Jungkook's POV

I sat out in the waiting room of my college, feeling extremely nervous. Only a week ago I was informed that I had failed my exams and that I would not be graduation. However, my father's words stick with me and I'm going to do my best to  get back into school.

"Jeon Jungkook." The secretary calls and I gulp, slowly standing up to walk into his office. 

The man is older, probably in his sixties. He wears a grey suit with brass buttons. His beard is well kept and he's foreign, probably from America. 

"Hello, Mr. Jeon." He greets me, standing to shake my hand. 

"Hello." I answer, bowing politely. He speaks fluent Korean. If it weren't for his obvious foreign features I never would've guessed he wasn't one of us. 

"I understand you'd like to discuss your grades?" He says, raising his eyebrows at me. 

"Y-Yes." I answer, clearing my throat before I continue. "I failed my last exams....and I'd like to retake them."

He smiles weakly at me. "Mr. Jeon, you know very well that we only allow our students to take retake their exams once."

"I understand." I say, trying to work up my courage. "I....if I can't take my exams over, then I'd like to take the year over." I say, looking at his eyes with intent. 

He hums. "Why the dedication to continue?" He asks. "Mr. Jeon, I've known your father for many years, so don't  get me wrong, but I've never seen Jeon's make a great comeback when it comes to schooling matters."

"I know." I sigh. I scratch my neck, feeling as though this conversation is already over. He says nothing, only waits for me to continue. However, I can't seem to find the words. 

"What makes you think that you are more capable now, to finish your schooling than you were earlier this year?" He asks. Although his question sounds cold and cruel, it's reasonable, and I know he's asking as one of my father's friends, and not one of my teachers. 

"I....." I sigh, leaning back into my chair. "...to be honest....I'm not entirely sure."

"Then...why should I let you retake your exams, or the year?" He asks. "There are many students who try their hardest too get into our college."

"Well....if we're going to talk comfortably with one another...." I say gently. "...It's because I don't want to feel like I didn't try."

"What do you mean?" He asks. 

"...Earlier this year, I fell in love with an omega boy, and now he's pregnant." The principal looks at me with judging, shocked eyes. "I don't regret it...mostly because I love him so much, and there's no point in regretting the past; but there is wisdom in  making due with your present." I say, looking up to meet his eyes. "I want to come back to school and do my best to graduate, and succeed. My mistake wasn't being with my mate...rather, it was that I gave up on the other parts of my life."

He nods his head, thinking over what I'm saying. 

"I'd...I'd like to try again. To fix my mistakes, that way I can take care of my family..." I finish, feeling slightly embarrassed. 

He stays quiet for a long time, his jaw shifting back and forth as he thinks over my words. 

"I will allow you the opportunity to take our entrance exam again." My eyes light up at this. "And if you are willing to give it your all..." He looks at me with serious eyes. "...I can discuss a fast pace course for you to get the year done in 6 months instead of 12.