Mate

Smut Warning!!!
Jimin's POV:
He isn't upset, nor embarrassed by my sudden heat, instead he wastes no time in taking care of me.

Quickly he flips me over onto my back kissing me as I pull at his clothes. I'm nervous, and afraid, and more than anything I worry about what will happen if we becomes mated. As a person, it's important that you mate with someone you want to be forever with, because much like all of the other wolf instincts we have...we only mate once, and it's for life.

My heat clouds my better judgement and the smell of Jungkook's intoxicating scent is making me harder and harder by the second, the fabric of my underwear becoming too tight around my eager length.

Suddenly Jungkook pulls away, sitting back on his haunches as he pants, his lips glossed with saliva.
"Jimin," He says in a low voice, the moonlight barely outlining his masculine features. "...be honest with me...are you only sleeping with me right now because you started your heat?"

My fingers itch to reach out and touch him, but I work against them and begin fisting the pillows around me instead.
"Jungkook..." I breath, feeling far too needy to think straight.

"I told you once before, Jimin, that I won't mate someone simply to satisfy my own rut or their heat..." He almost whispers. "So tell me the truth," he breaths as he pins me in place, his hands behind my head, gripping the headboard roughly. "...do you want to mate me Jimin?"

Once the words leave his lips I suddenly can't stop the pitiful moan which slips from me as well.
"J-Jungkook-ah....please..." I beg, doing my best to steady my hips and keep them from rutting against his thigh.

"Tell me, jimin..." he growls and suddenly I begin to sob.

"Yes!" I cry, wrapping my arms around his neck, pulling him close to me. "Yes, jungkook-ah. I've wanted to mate you since my last heat!" I confess, relishing the feeling of his strong arms enveloping me. "...I want to get married to you, and carry your pups some day. I want you to hold me when I'm sad and when I'm happy too, I wanna be there when you have your ruts to help you through them." I cry some more, not sure where this is coming from, but somewhere inside my frightened heart tells me it's all true. "Please kookie..." I hiccup, nuzzling into his neck. "...cure me." He's the only antidote for my Philophobia.

Before I can blink he has layed me flat against the mattress, prying my legs open as he pulls my waist, placing my bottom firmly against his crotch.

Quickly he removes his shirt, tossing it to the side before removing my own, when suddenly he stops halfway. His fingers trace the center of my torso and fiddle with the closed button.
"....can I undress you?" He asks in a tender whisper. My heart skips a beat and it's at this moment that I realize...Jungkook is the one. "I know you're afraid so...I don't want to do anything you don't like..." he says sweetly.

Slowly I sit up putting one hand behind me for support and lifting the other to his face as I kiss him. He moans gently and grinds on my clothed member making me moan too.
"Kookie..." I whisper, kissing the tip of his nose. "You can always undress me."

Quickly he slips a hand behind me to the small of my back, supporting my weight as he begins to kiss at my neck and exposed chest.
"Jungkook~" I moan feeling my heat more than ever. "Don't make me wait anymore..."

"What do you want baby?" He whispers into my ear as he lays me flat against the mattress once more.

"I want you~" I groan as he pulls off my shirt and kisses down my stomach, sucking at my clothed dick as he slowly undoes my belt and zipper.

"Can you be a little more specific?" He growls.

"F-fuck...." I breath as he pulls off my pants and licks over my wet underwear, sucking playfully at my aching tip. "...take me, baby~" I beg and I know I mean it.