Moving out

*☝️☝️☝️☝️this is u...
*your name is Beth

Today is the day I move to LA from the UK. Finallyyyyyy! (Also my 21st birthday but no big deal)! So basically I'm turning 21 I have no money and of course I'm moving to LA, makes so much sense I know. But anyway I just caught a cab and am on the phone to the people who are bringing the new car my dad got to me.

"Why in the hell will it take you 24 hours after I land to bring my car???!!!"
I scream down the phone and hang up. I really can't deal with this right now I'll just get a hotel at the airport for the night. I worked my ass off for this and I will enjoy it I mean come on! From a rainy sickening country to LA!!!!! I'm SO excited me and my cousin have been dreaming about this since we were 12. We're meeting at the airport!

        *A COUPLE OF HOURS LATER

I get out of the cab and walk towards the door to the all too familiar Heathrow airport carrying my luggage and trying to cover my hair from the rain. Urghhhh why is there so many kids here! It's June they don't get off until July, I push through muttering excuse me to a few people as I pass through. I finally get inside it feels great. I run up the stairs to the closest Starbucks and order the most LA drink I can think of... just to get me in the mood you know.   I order two iced white chocolate mochas with almond milk since England has a shitty choice range, and I'm poor...
*screeeeaaaaam* "CHLOEEEEE I've missed you SO much!!!! OMG we are finally here, I told u we'd make it even if we had hardly any money." "Here I bought you a drink" I say and hand it to her as we start walking to security. "My favourite part, gotta love security" Chloe giggles. She know how much I hate security I have a fear someone will have planted a bomb or some cocaine in my bag, luckily it hasn't happened.... yet.

Beth: We made it!
Chloe: I told you we would *hahaha*
Beth:shut up
Chloe: ok sassy
Beth: ok Chloe not right now
Chloe: whatever
Beth: lets go shopping

Beth: We made it!Chloe: I told you we would *hahaha*Beth:shut up Chloe: ok sassyBeth: ok Chloe not right nowChloe: whateverBeth: lets go shopping

:What I bought on my credit card *oops*

Intercom: passengers from Heathrow to LAX airport please board your plane now last call.
Beth: yes! Let's go
Chloe: ooff we made it
Beth: this is the start of our new lives!