Chapter 26~ Chunnin Exams Part One

Magsimula sa umpisa

Zetsu: It's no problem. You're two years away from having freedom sucked out of your life, congratulations.

Kisame: Happy Birthday shorty.

Me: Thanks I guess.

Sam: It's also an excuse to party.

Kat: Let's get to the piñata!

Lucy: Because it has candy in it?

Kat: No, because it's a piñata!!!

Sam: That is very true.

Konan: Birthday girl goes first. *hands me bat and blindfold*

Me: Thanks. *puts blindfold on and gets spun three times*

Sam: Go easy on it! There's a lot of people who want to use it!

Me: Okay! *hits something and takes blindfold off*

Sam:......*snickering slightly*

Lucy:.......

Kat: *trying to contain laughter*

Me:......

Everyone else:......

Me: Lucy.....why is Sasuke here?

Lucy: That was supposed to be a surprise....*shrugs and nervously smiles*

Sasuke: *getting up from the floor*

Me: I am so sorry.

Konan: *videocamera in hand* This is not what I had planned.

Sasuke: That's your present from me. You only got that one hit, you don't get another one.

Me: You mean you planned to do that?

Sasuke: *shrugs* You weren't going to do it on your own, you're too big a wuss.

Me: Thank you Sasuke, that is definitely what I want to be called on my birthday -_-

Kat: While we try to break the piñata and devour the cake, enjoy this story!

Sam: Manga! We made the cake chocolate flavored!

Me: *runs over to cake*

*******************************************************************************************************************************

*Shinako pov*

"Tukiko! That was irresponsible of you!" I smacked her upside the head and she rubbed the spot where I had hit her.

"Sorry Shinako-nee....I was just really sad and I didn't want to upset anyone anymore, so I spent the night with Naruto-nii," Tukiko muttered.

"You're not allowed to spend the night with boys. I don't care if they're in relation to you or not, you are f***ing thirteen Tukiko, not eight," I scolded. Tukiko nodded, but I could tell she didn't care.

"I got to get ready. I hope I don't disturb you anymore," Tukiko muttered, shoving past me to go to the bathroom. I sighed and sat down on the kitchen stool.

"She's getting so f***ing stubborn anymore that it's hard to talk to her," I sighed.

"She's a teenager. That stuff happens," Hakai shrugged, sitting down with a cup of milk in her hands.

"Tukiko-sa......Tukiko is just upset at herself for what she did and she just wants to be alone. She told me that Deidara had broken up with her yesterday and she's blaming herself for what she's feeling," Elena explained.