Fan of Yours Chapter 21 - Fans

Start from the beginning

"I'm sorry" you said and started to cry again.

Sana leaned you on her shoulder and she is about to cry also.

"ssshhh, it's okay, everything happens for a reason" she said to comfort you.

"but I'm not able to see you anymore" you said.

"I'll do what I can to change the mind of CEO " she said.

Your members entered the room and started to cry also.

"Are you leaving the group?" Jaehyun asked.

"Is there any way to change the decision?" Jae Kwon asked.

"I think CEO's decision is final, we can't change it" you answered.

"but we can try, maybe we can change his mind" Li Xua said.

"I'll do what I can to help you" Sana said.

"Thank you sunbae" your members said.

"Thank you guys, but whatever the final decision of the CEO, I'll accept it." you said.

"I'll help too" Manager Kim said.

 "Come on, let's lighten up our feelings and be positive, I bought some foods" he added as all of you went out to eat.

After a few hours, you received a notification from the CEO.

You opened it and it shows the announcement of you leaving the group for violating the dating ban.

You were surprised to see that so soon.

"What is this?! the CEO released a statement so soon" James said.

"We need to change his mind, maybe we can do something" Li Xua said.

You just went back inside your room but Sana followed you.

"You can leave now sunbae" you said.

"No, I won't leave you seeing you like that" Sana answered.

"But I need to practice myself without you" you said and started to cry again.

"Why do you give up now? We still can do something. I'll help them to let you stay in your group" she answered.

"I'm not doing this just because I want to be with you, I'm doing this to don't let your hardworks go to nothing" Sana said.

"I'm a fan of yours, I'm a fan of how brave you are to pursue your dreams and being far from your family. I'm a fan of your passion in this industry. I'm a fan of who you are as a person and I don't want all hard works you have done to be wasted. I want you to become more successful because you deserve it" she said which comforts you a lot.

"I think it's my fault why this is happening to you, if I don't see you too soon, maybe this won't happen. I think I need to get away from you because I'm causing you trouble" she added.

"Wait! No sunbae" you answered.

"It's not your fault okay? It no one's fault to love a person" you said.

"It's just that a dating ban was released while we're seeing each other and I can't stand hiding something from the CEO. That's why this is happening. So it's not your fault. Don't go away from me" you said.

"Please" you added which makes Sana's eyes teary.

She hugged you so tight that you felt comfortable. The hug lightens up your feeling and giving you positive mind.

"I'll do what I can Y/N, I love you" she whispered while hugging you.

"Thank you for being my fan, I love you too" you answered.

"I think I need to go, I'll go think of an idea on how to change the mind of the CEO" she said but when she's about to leave, Manager Kim rushes towards you and showing his cellphone.

"Y/N! look! look!" Manager Kim said.

"What is this?" you asked.

"Your fans are going wild about the announcement, they are now angry about the decision of CEO" he explained.

You and Sana both looked at the reactions of the people.

"So what,  if he's dating, we're his fans and we'll support whatever he decided to do"

"Of course it's too early for him to date but just let him do what makes him happy"

"What?! He's out of the group? 6 or nothing PYJ"

"Dreamers debuted with 6 members, Dreamers is not Dreamers without Y/N"

"I get the point of PYJ, but why?! why does he need to remove him from the group? maybe other consequences?"

Those are some of the comments you saw.

"You are not alone jagi" Sana said and smiled at you.