Gods love

Bob walked into his church, his heart hammering with the knowledge that he was a dirty sinner who needed the lord's forgiveness.

He quickly sat down in a seat and took a deep breath. All day he'd been counting down the seconds until he could be here and focus on his faith.

Bob spotted the priest in a corner, reading through his bible. He looked away and focused on himself and his mind.

Stained glass windows on the walls cast the room in a plethora of color, each hue casting its own holy glow into the house of god. Under God's guidance, now he could finally ponder his desires.

Lately, the red tomato hadn't been able to contain himself. He devoted himself wholly to God, but even he couldn't deny the primal desires his body harbored.

He had reoccurring thoughts about a certain green cucumber.

Bob sat in his seat, thinking shamefully about the green man whom he concealed in his heart.

Larry, a cucumber who had thoroughly seduced him and aroused emotions from his heart that Bob would never know otherwise.

Bob jumped out of his mind at the sound of someone shuffling towards him in the church pew. He looked up only to find the object of his desires standing in front of him.

Larry the cucumber stood in front of Bob, with a look in his eyes that Bob couldn't quite place.

"L-Larry, what are you doing here?" Bob asked, the breath somehow escaping his lungs at this sight of green divinity.

Larry smiled and sat next to the tomato, who was somehow blushing redder than himself.

"Same as you- I wanted to pray for forgiveness..." Larry breathed into Bob's ear. Bob cast a worried glance at Larry, but tried to conceal his hurricane of emotions from the priest only a few rows in front of them.

Seemingly in that moment which Bob thought of the priest, they'd closed their bible and walked to somewhere away from the main room. They were gone and out of sight from the two vegetables whom had electrifying tension between them.

Larry turned to Bob with a smirk, inching closer to the conservative tomato in front of him. Larry's body finally made contact to the one in front of him, their lips touching in gentle passion.

Bob didn't know what to do.

His mind was racing- should he succumb to the vision of his sexuality or should he maintain his path towards God.

"God will love you...even if I do too." Larry said to Bob with a smile, bringing their faces together in another kiss of passion and worry.

Somehow this green cucumber had wiped all concern from Bob's mind. He knew what he wanted now- and he wanted Larry. Bob knew what love felt like, and it was right here in his God's house and his Darling's arms.

Bob's only concern now was if someone would see them—they were in a public place, after all. But that worry quickly went out the stained-glass windows as Larry's hands traveled over Bob's body. Bob's mind was shocked with the sudden sensation. Soft whispers of contact traveled over the tomato.

Bob whimpered as Larry touched his body, his eyelids fluttering half-closed as Larry gave him ecstasy.

Bob was fully aware of everything that was happening, but still felt like his body was controlling him. His mouth was parted slightly, whispers of response to Larry's actions floating through his lips.

Larry pushed Bob down against the church bench, his body on top of the other's...