get started already

"Yo, Y/N, you good?" Youngjae said in your earpiece.

"Just getting started." you mumbled.

"Yes we are babygirl." Cristiano said before smashing his lips on yours.

You reluctantly kissed back, trying to make this last as long as possible so the guys could do their work.

He put a hand on your waist and then slid it down so his hand was squeezing your thigh.

He slowly started getting into of you as you kissed him, listening to the conversation the guys were having over the earpiece.

"Alright, were in the room. Does the boy from Seventeen have the code to the safe yet?"

"Mingyu? Yeah. Tell me when you're ready for it."

About 2 minutes later a voice replied, "Alright imma need that code asap."

"346921"

"Alright.."

"FUCK!" JB yelled as and alarm blared.

Cristiano looked up, noticing the earpiece. He immediately put two and two together.

"Fucking bitch!" he said grabbing your wrist.

He pulled you up off the bed and harshly dragged you out into the hallway just in time to see 4 members of got7 running towards the room you were in.

"One more step and I shoot her!" he yelled, pulling a gun out of his waistband and placing it on your head.

back at the bangtan mansion because I'm stupid ASF...

"Guys, you know that party was tonight?"

"Wait fuck it was?"

"WE HAVE TO BE THERE EXCUSE ME WHAT THE FUCK!"

All seven of the men panicked to get suits on.

and now back to the party because I hate myself...

A large crowd was gathering around the man holding a gun to a girl's head, a shivering girl and 4 men with a large bag of money and stolen goods.

Even security was watching.

Bangtan walked in the mansion, immediately noticing the crowd and going to join them to watch whatever was going on.

As they made their way to the front of the crowd, their jaws dropped.

"Put the fucking money down!"

"No!"

"It's the money or the girl choose one!"

The four men stared at each other, unsure of what to do. Just then, Cristiano fell on the floor, blood rushing out of his head. You screamed in surprise.

Yoongi had positioned himself behind Cristiano and shot him.

Namjoom ran up to you and pulled you in a tight hug, glaring and the four boys, who were still, unsure of what the do.

-------------

wc: 405

a/n: sorry. oh yeah...heads up someone finna die and anyone who stans got7 is gonna hate me after this but I promise it gets better after that just hold on okay lyyyyyyyy✌🏼❤️