New Friend..?

I.Got.Tagged. By 7Captain_Levi7

Why?

Oh well, I'm supposed to answer these HONESTLY

Here goes:

1.The office (sorry anime fans)
2. 5'5
3. What you want by the weekend
4. Kitties 
5. Capricorn/Sagittarius cuz I was born in between :p
6. The ocean
7. SiNgLe
8. Definitely Thousand foot Krutch
9. Air

Alright so the people who will be tagged will be listed at the end of the chapter

Enjoy!

Hours had passed and the tunnel seemed endless. Y/n had gotten off the gliding sand along with Gaara by the cause of his Chakra level lowering.

Naruto eventually checked out from the intense running and the uchiha was forced to carry the uzumaki on back. Of course Naruto was sleeping soundlessly while sasuke felt like his back was bending forward so much that it might break.

A couple feet away from the group of ninjas were a duo of 3 determined applicants. One was shirtless, other was blonde, and the last seemed to be a big fan of green.

Behind them closely was a bright, blue eyed albino, gliding on his own transportation, a skateboard.
He seemed careless as he glided by the other applicants dropping to the ground.

On the inside though, he was secretly looking for a certain person.

More specific, a h/c haired female. He came up with an idea after stealing non-stop glances from her.

It was simple really. Of course he had to play it cool to catch her interest. He sort of concluded that the navy haired one was a bit close to her.
Romantically maybe.

His eyes scanned the large crowd. A few slow minutes passed when he decided to move up, in hopes of finding her.

But he never meant to befriend another male the same age as him.

Y/N's p.o.v.

Hours had went by and I still haven't got a single clue on how we're going to get out of here. Although, this place seems harmless.

But not to the others maybe. I've got a real bad feeling about this place. It might be just my anxiety talking but it's a feeling that just won't go away.

My eyes were fixated forward, dodging failing applicants as they fell to the ground.

I could feel myself becoming a bit bored and tired.
But it wasn't anything I couldn't handle. After all I've went through worst.

My lips pressed together as I tried to look through the running crowd in-front of me.

God, when was this going to end?