Run, Run, Run!

Alright y'all. I gotta make a point here real quick so you don't get bored out of your minds. BTW, I haven't updated in an annoying long time because I had school started and I already had 6 tests in the first week and more in the following :(. In this story, the short, 'unimportant' scenes will be the opposite! What does that mean? Well, it means that the beginning of this story is the most important part of the text.
Which is the reason why they haven't gotten into the other phases of the exam yet. The beginning of this story is incredibly significant because that's where the main characters interact and acknowledge each other. It introduces Naruto and the others to the this new mysterious world. As you may notice in this chapter, I have dropped some clues leading to Y/N's character.

Other short scenes in the original HXH anime will be very important and the long, scenes will come by fast.

I just hope all of you reading don't think I'm taking too long to get into the actual hunter exam. But remember, the main Naruto characters are noticing the main HXH characters! If you are still confused, please feel free to comment or message me! I will surely reply! THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR READING!!

The four ninjas had kept put in the same corner as from before since the little scene caused by Y/n's actions.

They had talked about several things. Including how were they going to return to their original world.

The h/c haired female was partly confused as to why such a jutsu existed.

Why would anyone need a portal that transports them to different dimensions?

How was it helpful?

How was it used?

Who created it?

They continued chatting and asking each other questions, with the female unaware of a blue-eyed albino gazing at her from afar.

-Killua's p.o.v-

I couldn't look away. I couldn't stop watching her.

I didn't want to.

Since she first arrived with her hands onto the blonde's and raven's necks, my eyes had been glued on her. And her only.

Who would look away from such a beauty?
Only the crazed would.

I've never seen anyone like her. Her presence felt......Unique. Unlike other people's, it felt welcoming and kind.

Sort of like a loving mother. Something I couldn't really feel with my mom.

A sigh left my lips as I looked downward, staring at the dirty floor beneath me.

These feelings were brand new. I've never felt such a strong feeling before pounding inside my stomach.
Ever. Especially towards someone I've never even met nor talked to. And I didn't enjoy it as it felt bubbling.

I held up my head, seeing a smiling h/c haired girl once more.

I wanted to go up to her and introduce myself. Become, how you say, friends.

Even if someone has already stolen her heart.
If I'm lucky close friends. Anything would do to just be besides her.

Oh who am I kidding?! Wake up Kill!!

I'm never going to be able to even talk to her.

You're a killer, killua. Why would anyone wanna be friends with a killer? Especially someone as stunning and innocent looking as her.

It's true. I am a killer. An assassin to be exact.
Even if I had run away from home and am calling myself an ex-assassin, these pale hands have slashed and killed.