Mission

"We'll never find it!" Shouted a tired naruto, waving the empty basket around angrily.

"Naruto we've only been searching for 7 minutes and 5 minutes of that time was coming here." You sighed, also holding onto a small brown basket.

Sasuke stayed quiet, averting his eyes to different parts of the large bushes trying to find the green herbs.

The chuunin exams were a few days away and almost everyone you know was training hard and getting ready.

Except you guys. Even though your lazy Sensei recommended you four for the exam, he just had to send you on a D-ranked mission that included of finding a certain type of yellowish green herb used by the medical ninja.

You have been added to the infamous team 7 since they had uneven numbers. So you were a team of four. Sakura wasn't part of the mission because apparently she had other errands to run. So it was just you three.

Of course you were in good relationships with both guys. Naruto being your friend since you were seven and spending your whole lives together.

Sasuke on the other hand was like a brother to you. You both met on the first day of the ninja academy and became friends after talking for a bit.. That was until the Uchiha massacre occurred hitting you both like a train.

Just because you weren't an uchiha, it doesn't mean you didn't feel depressed.

He came to you when that happened, because he knew you felt his pain. Felt his loneliness. Felt his anger at his brother. The uchiha grew cold to everyone else and more soft towards you.

You were part of the most deadliest families in history. At the age of 10, your parents decided they had no use for you anymore. So you were taken in by the most respected man in the village. The third Hokage.

Two years later it was announced that (m/n) and (f/n), your parents, were executed for many of their crimes at the sand village.

At least that's what you told everyone....

Once you were fully announced as the hokage's daughter, everyone in the village acted as if you were the most amazing person in the world. Which you didn't like.

But kept up with it. Only there were very few people who treated you normally. One of them was Sakura.
No she wasn't your best friend. Actually your worst enemy.

Her jealousy of your brother and sister relationship with sasuke caused him and you to hate her even more.
Of course you still hated her before she knew because of her obnoxiousness and how weak she was.

But naruto was still obsessed with her. Too bad.

In the village, every guy wanted to be with you and every girl wanted to be you. So an army of fan girls and fanboys was created.

Anyways, since you were trained by the third, you were known across all villages.
Having the strength that shocked yet amazed many became common to you.

But it wasn't just the training but something else....Many secrets were kept hidden from everyone you knew.

You were even given the choice of becoming an anbu which you politely declined, knowing that that would cut off a lot of your free time.
But only a few people knew about this. Kakashi Hatake was one of them.