I smiled up at him, "Thank you." I whispered as he hugged me again.

And with that, I went home. I went home and I cried. I cried for messing up so badly. I cried for Lucas. And I cried for myself. Because I was done playing the victim. 

I hid myself away in my bedroom for the rest of the weekend, getting homework and assignments done, ignoring any attempt of contact from everyone besides my parents.

Back at school Monday morning, I was standing at my locker, getting my books when Katie and Lucas walked by, his arm around her shoulder, with Rebecca and her minions. As they passed me they came to a standstill.

"Slut." Rebecca coughed out, making everyone laugh. I couldn't see the reaction but I heard Lucas speak up.

"Knock it off, Rebecca." He said.

"Why? It's not like it's a lie. Everyone saw her leave with Tyler on Friday. And a lot of people saw her car still in the school parking lot on Saturday morning. She should just stop trying to lie to everyone." Rebecca said.

I took a deep breath. I was done being the victim. I slammed my locker shut so forcefully everyone in the hallway jumped. I turned around and glared down Rebecca, "What the fuck is your problem?" I spat at her.

She looked at a loss for words, but was able to mutter something out for a few seconds, "What did you just say?" She asked.

"I said. What the fuck is your problem? I don't know why you hate me so much, I really don't. Ever since the third fucking grade you and your dumbass 'friends' have made my life a living hell. I am sick and tired of it. I don't care why you hate me, I really don't. That's your own fucked up problem. But I am done letting you get away with it. So, either you knock it off, or I start fighting back." I said harshly before turning and walking away, headed to history. 

I spent the rest of the day with all my focus turned towards my schoolwork. I didn't pay attention to any of my friends who tried to talk to me, and I most certainly didn't pay attention to the stares and whispers. Ignoring those had become second nature. 

It wasn't until lunch when I had to face everyone, "Hey. What's up?" Maya asked as she sat down across from me, Cole, Tyler, Miles, Aaron, and Alex following suit. Brian was on his way over.

I rolled my eyes, "Don't act like you don't want to ask me exactly what I know you want to ask me." I said.

Maya put on her best innocent face, "I don't know what you're talking about." She said with a shake of her head.

I rolled my eyes once more, "Go ahead. Ask it." I said, gesturing with my hands.

She launched forward, pushing her lunch tray to the side, and leaning forward on her elbows, "Did you and Tyler fuck? He won't tell me." She said.

I groaned, "That's what you wanted to ask? Out of everything that has happened to me since Thursday, which was when we last talked, by the way, you wanted to ask the questions that I can guarantee you already know the answer to?" I asked.

She didn't say anything, just continued to look at me expectantly. I sighed and smirked, looking at Cole, silently asking for permission. He smirked back and gave a single nod in approval, "No. Tyler and I didn't have sex. But I did fuck Cole's cousin." I said bluntly, making Miles spit out his food and begin choking, which in turn, caused a majority of the cafeteria to turn our way curiously.

Cole and I started laughing as the rest of the table looked at the two of us in stunned silence, "I'm sorry. What?" Maya asked, sounding scared of what the answer might be.

"Long story short, Tyler took me out Friday night to get my mind off of the whole Lucas-Twitter fiasco. We went back to his house and got drunk. Obviously neither of us were capable of driving so we fell asleep in his bed. Morning comes and Lucas practically breaks down the door and accuses us of sleeping together. I get pissed and kick him out, Tyler takes me back to my car and I go back to the gym we went to a few weeks ago. I fight for a couple of hours and this guy saw me and came up to me after. He was hot, I was pissed off, so we slept together and afterwards I find out he's Cole's cousin. That's all." I said before taking a bite of my apple.