9| Tricia's Plans

TRICIA

I sweetly smiled at Coco. Her sister is one of my closest friend during college days. 

Coco is one of the most sought-after fashion icon worldwide. And I have a favor to ask of her. 

Yesterday, when I learned that Skipper was looking for me, I took the flight to New York. I am planning to mess his mind. I am sure that he's thinking that I am mad at him for kissing me, for taking advantage of me being 'drunk'. 

It was all part of my plan. This is my first leap in conquering his system. He should be thinking of me. He should be worried of what I am suppose to be feeling. I'll never leave his mind. 

At dahil nagtatago na din naman ako kay Skipper, isasabay ko na din ang isa ko pang hakbang. It's hitting two birds with one stone. 

"I am not looking for a new model," Coco pouted while browsing the portfolio I made for her. Her eyes showed boredom while checking each frame of a budding model that I want her to consider for her next runway. 

"I am hoping that you'll consider her. I'll owe you a lot," I said in my usual tone, but I put a hint of authority. 

Coco's sister won't make it out of college if it wasn't for me. I helped Dolly with everything for her to pass her business degree. If it's not for my father's influence, Dolly would be out of university on her first year. 

Malaki ang utang na loob ng pamilya nila sa akin. I am confident that they'll wag their tails for me.

Coco flipped the last page of the portfolio. She snickered then she raised her head on me.  

"I can't see anything special on her, but since you want her on my shows, I'll hire her," Coco gave in on my request. 

"Thank you," I smiled at her. 

"Of course," Coco giggled. "Who's this Darlene Aiyana to you, lady Tricia?" she asked with curiosity. "Why are you helping her?"

I shrugged. "I just feel like doing so. I saw potentials on her."

Coco smirked. "You wronged her?" she accused. 

I smirked at her. 

I made it clear to her that she shouldn't mention me to the model. We fabricated a story that she spotted Darlene Aiyana in a small time runway and she got interest with her. 

"I hope I won't regret this one year contract with her," Coco sighed. 

It's obvious that she doesn't like what she's doing, but she doesn't have a choice but to give in to my demands. 

After a small talk with Coco, I left her office. 

Justin was patiently waiting for me when I stepped out of the room. He escorted me until we're back in the terminal. 

Ang pakikipag-usap lang naman kay Coco ang ipinunta ko dito sa New York. 

My plane was ready for another trip. This time, I'll be going to Vegas. I want to visit Ate Tria. 

I chose to work while on board. I'll be staying for a week in Vegas, so I'm sure that my workload on AGC will be piling up once I return. I have to deal with my other matters so I won't be too busy on the coming week. 

I'll be needing free time for my plan. I'll be needing time to spend with Skipper. 

After landing at Vegas, I went first on the Tri-Tower. I saw my Dad working on Trevor's desk.